- "How do you feel about taking stuff from the cops? What if those cops were dirty? Really dirty? Really, really dirty? Okay, good. They've just taken some marked cash off a contact which could cause us some problems. Get it back to me before the LSPD trace it back to me."
- — Description
Once there, the team must retrieve the bag of cash guarded by the officers. Lester will send a text to players informing them that there is more than one way into the alley. Once the bag of cash has been retrieved, the team must lose the 3-star Wanted Level given to them. Once that has been lost, the players then must return the cash to Lester's warehouse, where the mission ends.
- Use explosives on the first line of police officers. There are many vehicles around the alley, and, with so many police around, the resulting explosion will likely kill many of them.
- As there are many ways into the alley, you may want to assign different entrances to different members of your team.
- When it comes time to lose the cops, use the Los Santos River to escape, as there is plenty of places to hide once out of the cops' line of sight, and Lester's warehouse is easy to get to from the LS River.
- Also, when one team member loses their wanted level, all team members lose their wanted level. You may want to use one or two team members to distract the cops as the others hold the cash.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update.
- A glitch can happen where it is impossible to evade the cops under any circumstances, thereby causing the mission to be unbeatable.