- McAffrey: "Meet my new partner, Mr. Hip. He's gonna make sure I do everything by the book. Toni Cipriani meet Ray Machowski. He's with us. We're gonna go fight organized crime now. You run along to the precinct and write a report. You're a good kid. Let's go, Toni."
- Ray: "You piece of shit, Leon."
- ― Leon McAffrey mocks his new partner, Ray Machowski
Toni meets Leon and his new partner, Ray Machowski, in Aspatria and after a brief introduction, Leon and Toni leave to 'fight organised crime'. Toni and Leon go to Belleville Park, where Leon has Toni kill twenty Forelli Family mobsters with a Katana sword.
- 20 members of the Forelli Family - Killed by Toni Cipriani with a Katana sword under the orders of Leon McAffrey.
- The number 69 is a reference to the sexual position.
- A brown civilian version of the LCPD Cruiser/Taxi is featured during the opening cutscene.
- However, the mobile version of the game has the cutscene model for the car unused, but Leon's and Ray's motion capture still act like the car was there.
- The mission's name and the outfit given as a reward are clear references to the film Kill Bill Volume 1, where the main protagonist, Beatrix Kiddo, also known as The Bride, wears a yellow jumpsuit like the one Bruce Lee wore during The Game of Death.
- In the Kill Bill film, Beatrix faces a large gang of Yakuza members known as the Crazy 88, defeating them all using her katana and wearing the aforementioned outfit.
- There's no clear reason why Toni is only instructed to kill at least 20 Forelli members to complete the mission, despite the large number of Forellis' presence on the scene. It is also never explained why Toni must only arm himself with a katana while the Forellis with their meat cleavers.
- These features made this mission technically similar to Rampage (Kill Frenzy) side-missions, possibly made intentionally by the developers as a challenge for the players.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|