|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "WANTED: Stick up crew with safe cracking experience to go after dirty money. Cut distributed on delivery of cash. Be prepared for heavy resistance."
- ―Notice inside the Clubhouse.
- "You goin' secure these funds for my friend. The Lost is holding onto them at the clubhouse in Mirror Park. Get in, get them stacks outta the safe, get back to the drop, and you all get your cut."
- ―Malc's briefing for Mirror Park location.
- "Okay, we taking these ends? A stick up crew holding 'em over on Elysian Island. Hit 'em hard, crack the safe, get the cash back to the drop, and then the client pays you your cut."
- ―Malc's briefing for Elysian Island location.
- "We robbing the robbers then? They holding the cash at that trailer park, name of Stab City. Get in there, crack the safe, and drop the score with the client."
- ―Malc's briefing for Stab City location.
There are three slightly different variants of this mission. In all of them, the player is required to make their way to one of the three possible locations to steal money from a safe. The location can be The Lost MC Clubhouse, the Pacific Allied Shipyard, or Stab City.
Once the player gets to the location, they first need to locate the safe while encountering heavy resistance from either The Lost in the Clubhouse and Stab City locations, or The Professionals in the shipyard. If the safe is in Stab City, it does not need to be found, as it will be marked on the map as soon as the player arrives.
The safe needs to be cracked, which is done through a cracking minigame. A safe dial appears on the screen and the player must turn it until it starts vibrating heavily, after which they must stop turning it to successfully crack it. As there are three locks, this must be done thrice without failing, as this will reset the safe minigame.
When the vault is opened, the cash inside must be collected. The amount is dependent on how many players are in the Motorcycle Club. Once collected, the money needs to be delivered to a drop-off, the location of which is dictated by where the safe was located; it can either be at the Foreclosed North Alamo Pier or the Chumash Plaza. After the goods are brought there, the mission ends and Malc calls the player.
- "Once you inside first thing is to track down that safe."
- ―After entering the Lost Clubhouse in Mirror Park.
- "They keeping the safe someplace upstairs."
- ―After entering the hideout on Elysian Island.