|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Covert Operations is an organization run by Agent 14. The organization allows CEOs of Organizations and Presidents of Motorcycle Clubs to purchase a Bunker from the Maze Bank Foreclosure website and run Gunrunning Supply missions.
The organization introduces Disruption Logistics, a Dark Net network which allows the player to manage their Bunker, from the supplies to the staff.
- Anti-Aircraft Trailer
- Caddy (Civilian)
- Caddy (Bunker)
- Dune FAV
- Dune Buggy
- Hauler Custom
- Insurgent Pick-Up Custom
- Mobile Operations Center
- Phantom Custom
- Phantom Wedge
- Technical Aqua
- Technical Custom
- Trailer (Container/Container White/Curtain-side)
- Weaponized Tampa
Supplies are required to keep the arms manufacturing process within the Bunker running. When supplies are obtained, staff will begin to strip down the supplies obtained, and create new weapons and projects which will then be sold on. Supplies can also be used as research; research allows the player to modify new Weaponized Vehicles added with the Gunrunning update, such as new weaponry, exclusive liveries and bodywork modifications for these vehicles.
When supplies are gained, through Disruption Logistics, the player has the option to assign staff to managing stock, research, or both - if the player chooses the assign staff to research, they will begin to research into new projects, such as armor and weaponry, which can be unlocked.
- Covert Ops is never named in-game, however, the files for the Mobile Operations touchscreen background are named "covert_ops", which makes sense - Agent 14 runs this organization in which these missions are carried out. They own Disruption Logistics, and provide the Bunker, and have the ability to source Supplies and allow for Research. Similarly, SecuroServ is run by an unknown team, whom the Assistant is afflicted with, and manage their own software, including the office computer itself and the Ad-Hawk network to source and manage Special Cargo and Vehicle Cargo, and provide Special Vehicle Work.
- Mobile Operations - Independent missions led by Agent 14, introduced with Covert Ops.
- Disruption Logistics - Main network for Covert Ops.
- SecuroServ - Similar organization that carries out Special Cargo and Vehicle Cargo.