- Miguel: "Hey ese, you were supposed to be here hours ago."
- Toni: "Quit whining, Miguel. You got the stuff?"
- Miguel: "Hey, I'm a busy man, Toni. Next time I'll find another buyer."
- Toni: "Yeah, I doubt you'll find anybody else who pays what we do."
- Miguel: "Hehe. I like you, Toni. You got big balls. Like a bull."
Toni drops by Salvatore's home, walking in during an argument between Salvatore and Maria. Salvatore, whilst continuing to argue with Maria, informs Toni of a drug shipment that's about to come in to Liberty City. Salvatore asks Toni to drop by and make sure the drop goes off okay.
Toni takes three Leone Family members with him to Portland Harbor, where it is revealed the drug dealers are Colombian Cartel members, with Miguel among the group. Just before the trade, however, the Liberty City Police Department and FBI ambush the deal, and Toni calls Miguel a "greaseball fuck" for setting him up. Toni receives a three-star wanted level.
After gunning down the Cartel dealers, including Miguel who actually survived, Toni takes the Cartel's Patriot full of drugs and must lose the police. Thereafter, Toni takes the Patriot to one of Salvatore's lock-ups in Saint Mark's, completing the mission.
The reward for completing the mission is $1,000. Provided the player has passed No Son of Mine and Overdose of Trouble, completion of Contra-Banned should unlock the mission Salvatore's Salvation for Joseph Daniel O'Toole.
Post mission phone call
Joseph Daniel O'Toole: Hey Toni! It's JD. I hear it all over: you're headed for big things. I just hope you don't go forgetting about your old pal JD when you get to the top. Right? Hey, drop by some time okay buddy.
- If the player leaves Portland Harbor without the Cartel's drug-loaded Patriot, the player will eventually fail the mission as the drugs have been "seized" by the police.
- The mission is one of two in the game where the player can acquire an FBI Cruiser, when it appears alongside conventional police cars during the raid. However, in order to store it in their garage, the player must leave the harbor, thereby failing the mission.
- It is possible to kill Miguel without failing the mission, although his appearance in Grand Theft Auto III (which is set three years after GTA LCS) is still canon.
- The mission is a reference to the term "contraband".
- If the two Leone members survive the shootout with the Cartel and the police, they will commit suicide by jumping in the water.
!PS2 Version !iOS Version |-! !