|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "It's the Los Santos way: if you find yourself at the bottom of the pile, then do whatever it takes to put someone else in the dirt, and don't stop kicking them just because they're down. 2-4 players get stuck in a confined space, and one of them gets marked as the condemned. If their time runs out they're finished, but watch out: they only need to kill you, and it's your clock that'll be ticking. Last one standing wins."
- — In-game Description
Condemned is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Smuggler's Run update, released on October 27, 2017, during the Halloween Surprise and Anniversary Specials events.
- "There’s a dead man walking in Los Santos, and it could easily be you. Just in time for Halloween, the nightmarish Adversary Mode Condemned marks one unlucky player for imminent death: when the timer runs out, they’re worm food. Their only hope is to pass the bad news onto somebody else, and the only way to do that is by sending them on a short trip to a shallow grave. Last man standing wins."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
The mode consists of two to four players. At the start, a "Condemned" is chosen randomly. All the players are given their own timer in the form of a bar, all of them visible at the bottom right of the screen. The bar of the Condemned will slowly deplete. The objective of the Condemned is to kill a rival player before their timer runs out. The player who gets killed becomes the new Condemned, while the previous one will become a rival player.
When three/four players are participating, if the Condemned's timer runs out, they will be eliminated from the game and the player with the least amount of kills becomes Condemned, which is indicated by the player's timer/bar constantly blinking when the Condemned is about to run out of time.
The player who survived the round wins the game. If the game time runs out, the player with the least depleted bar wins the game.
Scattered around the map, there are two Marksman Pistols to replenish ammunition.
|Condemned I takes place on a farm in Paleto Bay.|
|Condemned II takes place in Pacific Bluffs, in the Hill Valley Church cemetery.|
|Condemned III takes place in Downtown Vinewood, inside the LSDWP substation.|
|Condemned IV takes place in Richman, at a mansion.|
|Condemned V takes place in the labyrinth of the Kortz Center.|
|Condemned VI takes place in Paleto Forest, around the small river on the northern side.|
|Condemned VII takes place in Sandy Shores.|
- Condemned I on Social Club
- Condemned II on Social Club
- Condemned III on Social Club
- Condemned IV on Social Club
- Condemned V on Social Club
- Condemned VI on Social Club
- Condemned VII on Social Club
- ↑ Celebrate 4 Years of GTA Online Halloween Specials GTA 400K Giveaway and more (October 27, 2017).