|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Comet S2 Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on July 29, 2021, and ran until August 4, 2021. This event featured the release of the Pfister Comet S2, as well as triple and double earnings and discounts on selected vehicles.
- The Pfister Comet S2 is now available for purchase.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Ocelot Lynx to the Truffade Z-Type.
- The LS Car Meet Prize Ride was changed from the Annis Remus to the Vulcar Warrener HKR.
- The LS Car Meet Test Rides were changed to the Pfister Comet S2, the Vapid Dominator ASP, and the Dinka Jester RR.
- Players who visit the LS Car Meet during the week received the LS Customs Varsity Jacket.
- Players who became an LS Car Meet Member last week received the Ron Racing Livery for the Comet S2.
- Players who logged in during the week received the Fukaru Race Livery for the Vapid Dominator ASP the following week.
- Players who completed their Auto Shop Exotic Exports list during the week received the Street Crimes Color Gangs Tee.
- Players who reached Car Meet Rep Level 20 during the week received GTA$250,000.
- Players who completed a Contract Finale during the week received GTA$200,000 and a White Born X Raised Shirt.
- Players who logged in during the week received a free Race and Chase arcade machine for their Auto Shop.
- Triple GTA$ and RP from all Freemode Events and Challenges.
- Double GTA$ and RP for all Sprint Races.
- Double rewards from The Vespucci Job Adversary Mode.
- Discounts on selected vehicles and vehicle upgrades:
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members:
Races and Time Trials