|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
- "With life just wort one point, teams take out each other to collect as many as they can. Hold all the points for 30 seconds to win or have the highest points total at the end of the round."
- ―In-game description.
- "In Collection Time, it's all about the give and take. In two to four teams, players battle to steal and hoard the most points over the given time period. Each player starts out with one point in the form of a money bag; once killed that bag will drop and be up for grabs for whoever can reach it first. The team holding the most bags when the clock runs out wins. Stay greedy and hone your tactics across seven brand new maps."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
Each team start the game with the following weapons:
Others can be found scattered around the map, which are:
|Collection Time I takes place in Blaine County, east of the Redwood Lights Track.|
|Collection Time II takes place in Terminal, Los Santos.|
|Collection Time III takes place in Sandy Shores.|
|Collection Time IV takes place in Grapeseed|
|Collection Time V takes place in Vespucci Beach, Los Santos|
|Collection Time VI takes place in Los Santos County, at the RON Alternates Wind Farm.|
|Collection Time VII takes place in Paleto Bay.|
- Collection Time I on Social Club
- Collection Time II on Social Club
- Collection Time III on Social Club
- Collection Time IV on Social Club
- Collection Time V on Social Club
- Collection Time VI on Social Club
- Collection Time VII on Social Club
- ↑ Dewbauchee Specter Collection Time Now Available in GTA Online. Rockstar Newswire (January 17, 2017).