- Adriana: "If things are better now, then why are you always like this?"
- Luis: "Right, but you take the money, right? You take the fucking money every time."
- Adriana: "Get out of my house. What choice do I have? I lost my job."
- Luis: "Yeah well, call one of your other kids. The one you ain't ashamed of."
- —Adriana, arguing with Luis.
The mission begins with a cutscene showing Luis' Mom serving food to Armando and Henrique. She argues with Luis about trying not to be like his dad. Once it ends, the player has to drive Armando's Cavalcade to a location near the bridge in Bohan. When they get there, a shipping of heroin will be loaded into the Cavalcade. As soon as this happens, a rival gang armed with Carbine Rifles shows up and attacks the player. Once they are killed, the player follows Armando to a garage in Northwood and the mission will end and show the players 100% results.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in the car with Armando and Henrique
- Go to the pier
- Follow Henrique down to the pier
- A rival gang is attempting to steal the shipment. Take them out
- Get in the car
- Escort the shipment back to the lockup
Complete the mission in 5:00
Take less than 40% Damage
Kill 20 enemies via headshot
Have 55% accuracy
- Dominican Gangsters
- There is a unique black Reefer seen in this mission, but it cannot be obtained.
- There is also a unique black Sanchez that can be found between two shipment crates and can be obtained, however the player will fail the mission.
- If the player attains a wanted level, Armando will mention it is not a good idea to lead the cops to the shipment, however, if they are led there, the mission will not fail.
- However, the mission can fail if the player attains a wanted level while being asked to follow Henrique down to the pier.
- It is impossible to get a wanted level once the gunfight begins.
- If the player goes down to the dock before triggering the mission marker, the Cavalcades will be in the process of being loaded, however, the trunk doors are closed, so the loaders should physically be unable to load the Cavalcades. After Luis and Henrique reach the bottom of the docks, the Cavalcades will be open.
- The boats and Cavalcades will not spawn until Luis reaches a certain distance from the dock.
- The garage that the player will end up putting the goods in has the same interior as a Pay'n'Spray garage.
- The conversation between Luis and his mother is similar to the conversation with Tony Montana and his mother in Scarface.
- Similar with It's War, when the gun fight is over and the player leaves the docks, the player will not receive a wanted level when the police show up.