- Amigo, you wound me deeply and I would have you beaten but, as you can see, this is a virgin wool rug and much too pricey for your blood.
- — Cisco
Cisco is a character in the Grand Theft Auto series, who appears as the deuteragonist in Grand Theft Auto Advance. He is from Colombia and is the leader of the Colombian Cartel, as well as an associate of Mike, the protagonist of Grand Theft Auto Advance.
Events of Grand Theft Auto Advance
Cisco is first introduced to Mike in the mission Fine Dining, when King Courtney attempts to get Mike to kill Cisco. Cisco, after getting beaten up, manages to convince Mike to work for him. After getting Cisco's new shoes (a method of transporting drugs) into various shops and blowing up a rivalry factory, Cisco asks Mike to kidnap Yuka in order to bribe the Yakuza. Cisco then loses the services of Mike, who begins working for Asuka Kasen, and rescues Yuka from the Cartel.
However, Mike and Cisco do begin to work together again. Cisco attempts to find out who killed Vinnie, but this only leads Mike into an ambush. Cisco moves from his home in Aspatria to Francis International Airport, to further his investigations. Cisco then has Mike distract a rival gang, whilst Cisco attends a meeting about the "bubonic plague". He pages Mike to say that he has arrived safely, but is killed by Vinnie, who had faked his own death. His unnamed lieutenant actively tries to kill Mike in order to extract revenge, believing that Mike was behind the death of Cisco.
Cisco is foolish and a bit cocky person, who considers himself as much more intelligent than the people around him. Because of this, he makes his orders as simple as possible when employing Mike.
- GTA Advance
- Fine Dining
- Flying High (Boss)
- Factory Wages (Boss)
- School's Out (Boss)
- Mystery Killer (Boss)
- Decoy Disaster (Boss/Killed offscreen)
- Truth Revealed (Boss/Deceased)
- Cisco is the only character in the series to give a mission while being dead.
- He is also, along with Dave Norton, the only deuteragonists that is allied with an antagonistic group/person (Dave Norton was allied to Steve Haines/FIB as a high-ranked person, and Cisco was allied to the Colombian Cartel, as their leader)