|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "All this new hardware on the market, seems like folks are finally starting to smarten up a little, huh? Getting real about the problems in our society. Still no harm in a little extra prep. You bring me an APC, and FAV or whatever damn thing you got your hands on, and we'll see about giving you a properly competitive edge."
- ―Mechanic to the player inside the Mobile Operations Center vehicle workshop.
When the player purchases a Mobile Operations Center with a vehicle or weapon workshop module, the same NPC mechanic will operate either workshop.
Events of GTA Online: The Diamond Casino Heist
Chester appears as a selectable driver/gunman for The Diamond Casino Heist (confirming his identity), but he can only take on one of these roles in a single heist. He takes a 10% cut, tying him with Avi Schwartzman as the most expensive crew member. He is also the most expensive in both roles he can be selected for. For both categories, he is classified as 'Expert', along with Packie And Gustavo. He can only be selected if the player owns either a Bunker or an Arena Workshop.
|Approach||Loadouts||Primary Weapon||Secondary Weapon||Support Weapon|
|Casino Heist - Aggressive||1||Pump Shotgun Mk II
||SMG Mk II
|2||Assault Rifle Mk II
||SMG Mk II
|Casino Heist - The Big Con||1||SMG Mk II
|2||Bullpup Rifle Mk II
|Casino Heist - Silent & Sneaky||1||Pump Shotgun Mk II
|2||Carbine Rifle Mk II
In the preparation "Getaway Vehicles", Chester will provide the following vehicles:
|Initial Vehicle||Switch Vehicle|
- Hao - Street racer and mechanic who also works at LSIA Los Santos Customs in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
- Los Santos Customs Mechanic - Mechanic who appears in most Los Santos Customs branches in GTA Online.
- Garage Mechanic - The player's personal mechanic that repairs and delivers their personal vehicles in GTA Online.
- J. Jones - Random NPC mechanic appearing in GTA V who also serves as the character model for the Garage Mechanic.
- G. James - Random NPC mechanic appearing in GTA V.
- J. Donner - Random NPC mechanic appearing in GTA V.
- Benny - Owner of Benny's Original Motor Works and vehicle customization mechanic in GTA Online.
- Zach - Motorcycle mechanic who appears inside the Clubhouse Bike Shop in GTA Online.
- Office Mechanic - Mechanic who appears in offices if a Custom Auto Shop is added in GTA Online.
- Warehouse Mechanic - Mechanic who appears inside the Vehicle Warehouse in GTA Online.
- Charlie Reed - Aircraft mechanic who appears inside the Hangar Workshop in GTA Online.
- Weapon Mechanic - The weaponized vehicle mechanic and weapon modification technician in Bunkers, Facilities, Mobile Operations Centers and Avengers in GTA Online.