|This article has just been born! It is currently Under Construction. The following content may be incomplete and/or not verified.|
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
Radio ad transcripts
Two ads exist for Chateau de Buf.
- Man: (With classical music playing in the background) Your eyes are like a fire. You are lighting my desire
- Woman: (Classical music starts slowing down and eventually stops) Get out of my draws stink breath! I need some romance!
- Announcer man: If poetry's not working, try the sauce. Chateau de Buf.
- Woman: Ooh, I feel continental!
- Announcer man: The continental sophisticated and oh so European way to get her shitfaced and sorry in the morning.
- Man: Good morning baby.
- Woman: What's your name again?
- Announcer man: Grab a bottle of Chateau de Buf, it's the distillation of civilization.
- Man: Hey baby, what's up? Let me get you a little some. Hey bartender, couple beers right here!
- Woman: You better get that 40 ounce bar look away from me. I need some real romance!
- Announcer man: Getting laid is never easy, but it just got a little easier with Chateau de Buf. The continental sophisticated and oh so European way to get her shitfaced and sorry in the morning.
- Woman: Ooh I feel like I'm in Europe. Got some cheese for this shit?
- Announcer man: It's a perfect companion to the table or night stand. Grab a bottle, smell the cork, sniff the contents and look instantly civilized. It's the wine that merges sophistication and nuance with complex and satisfying results.
- Woman: Ooh this wine's delicious! Let's call out some boots.
- Announcer man: Chateau de Buf.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.