Michael meets Marnie Allen and the famous actor and Epsilon member Jimmy Boston at a farm in Grapeseed. They give him a device that they say is used to find extraterrestrials. Michael roams the area finding various commonplace items which the device indicates are alien in origin. Each time he finds such an object, Michael asks Marnie if this is the item he's looking for; however, she tells him that he must know on his own whether each object is the one he's meant to locate. Finally, Michael finds an old boot and claims that he is 110% positive that it is what they are looking for, which ends the search. Marnie tells him that to go further, he needs to now donate $10,000.
To proceed to the next mission, Michael will need to wait for the email asking for $10,000, donate (by doing two payments of $5000) on the website, and let some time pass until the next Epsilon symbol appears on the map.
Gold Medal Objectives
- Use the Force - Find the object without using the detector.
- This objective refers to not pressing the bound key/mouse/button to use the detector, but as Michael will be holding the detector while moving around, placing the camera appropiately allows the player to see the detector's screen.
- Avoid using first person view as this automatically makes Michael use the detector and fail the requirement.
- The detector used in this mission bears a strong resemblance to the P.K.E. Meter, a device used in the Ghostbusters franchise to detect ghosts. Specifically, it shares many features with the version seen in the Real Ghostbusters animated series (T-shaped antenna at the top with waggling arms, readout with dials and buttons below it, dial(s) on the side), but with a more streamlined, modern appearance.
- The name of the gold medal objective is a reference to the famous phrase said across the Star Wars franchise.