|Not to be confused with Caught as an Act, a mission in Vice City Stories.|
- Salvatore: "The Mayor wouldn't take a shit without Franco's say so!"
- Mayor's Aide: "Nobody owns the Mayor! ARRGH! WAIT! You're right! It's those Sicilians... they pushed Franco up to it."
- Salvatore: "The Sicilians? Why?"
- Mayor's Aide: "They own Franco and they want a war between the Liberty families. When the dust settles, they're coming to take over!"
- — Salvatore Leone interrogates the Mayor's Aide
Toni goes to a jetty in Rockford to meet Salvatore, who is already waiting for him in a Speeder. Salvatore drives the boat to the location of the mayor's assistant. Salvatore coerces the mayor's assistant from his boat and to Salvatore's. Salvatore drives off but is followed by the Mayor's secret service who were watching. Toni shoots at various members of the secret service using an M4. This includes on a rock in the river, other boats, men on a jetty and a helicopter. Eventually the secret service are defeated, with the mayor's assistant explaining that the Sicilian Mafia controlled both Franco Forelli and the Forelli Family, wanting a war between the mob families. This is in order to take control of Liberty for themselves. Salvatore drops Toni off at a jetty near the Callahan Bridge, before driving off to dump the mayor's assistant in the water.
Post-Mission Phone Call
Salvatore Leone: Toni, Sal. Listen, head over to the public phone booth in Torrington. I need to talk. On the way, I want you see an associate of mine in Aspatria. He's gonna help us pile on pressure on the Sindaccos and Forellis.
- The secret service agents share the same model as a pedestrian who wears a gray suit that appears around the city. The same pedestrian model is also used in A Walk in the Park.
- After completing the mission, a random vehicle is parked near the jetty where Salvatore leaves Toni.