|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
The Big Con approach is focused on the players using disguises to gain access to the basement of the Casino to steal the loot, then optionally using a new disguise to evade the enemies during the getaway or fighting their way out.
Unlike the other two approaches, each method requires a specific entry in order to maintain their cover. Failing to keep the disguise will alert the guards, therefore switching to an aggressive method.
All weapon loadouts have the Ceramic Pistol as the secondary weapon, provided to pass through metal detectors with no problem.
- Bugstars: To select this entry option, the heist leader first has to complete the "Bugstar Gear Part 1 & Part 2" prep missions. The crew disguises as Bugstars employees and heads to the casino in a Bugstars Burrito and equipped with 10 Tear Gas cans. Security guards will indicate that Agatha Baker's office is infested, so the crew heads over there. Once they reach the office, one player must hack a level 3 security panel to get access to the elevator, requiring to complete four fingerprint hacking minigames to access it. Once there, they have to sneak through the keypads by evading or knocking out the guards.
- Maintenance: To select this entry option, the heist leader first has to complete the "Maintenance Gear Part 1 & Part 2" prep missions. The crew disguises as LSDWP maintenance technicians and heads to the casino in a LSDWP Boxville. Security guards will indicate that there is a leak in the laundry room, so the crew heads over there. From there, the crew can make their way through the basement by avoiding the security guards from the restricted areas.
- Gruppe Sechs: To select this entry option, the heist leader must have scoped out the security tunnel and then has to complete the "Gruppe Sechs Gear Part 1 & Part 2" prep missions. The crew disguises as Gruppe Sechs guards and head to the casino's access door near the Vinewood Racetrack in a Stockade. The driver then goes through the tunnel leading to a loading bay, guarded by a security checkpoint. From there, the crew can move freely through the area to get into the vault room.
- Yung Ancestor: To select this entry option, the heist leader first has to encounter Yung Ancestor and complete the prep missions "Dead Weight" & "After Party". The crew disguises as Yung's guests and goes to the management area. A cutscene plays where Yung and Brucie are discussing about getting in the back of the office, after which the office receptionist insists that it is not possible. As the receptionist gets in the office, Yung sets up the plan by pulling out a handgun, while Brucie points that the keycard is there. Yung shoots Brucie in the leg, drawing attention of the receptionist, but Yung hides the weapon, telling her that Brucie shot himself. The receptionist then attends Brucie and Yung gets inside the office, but before that, Yung tells the crew to get the keycard and get out of there. From there, the crew has to avoid detection from the guards to get into the basement.
Once the players get to the vault, they need to drill the door locks to open the vault door and get the loot before a failsafe is triggered, activating the nerve agent. If undetected, players have more time inside the vault, but they have to sort out level 3 security locks to open the doors inside the vault.
Unique to the Gruppe Sechs disguise approach, if the crew manages to get to the vault without blowing their cover, the vault guard will be present. He will proceed to open the vault, then he gets knocked out by one of the crew members.
After exiting the vault, the crew has to get outside the casino by avoiding the guards, which were alerted by the robbery. Lester warns the crew that the police was also alerted.
The crew has the option to exit the casino via one of the five entry points from the other two approaches. Note that by choosing the roof terrace or helipad exit point, players will require Parachutes, which can be found at these locations.
If remained undetected, the crew can go to the laundry room to get either the NOOSE uniform (if the NOOSE Gear prep is completed), the firefighter uniform (if the Firefighter Gear prep is completed) or the "High Roller" set (if the 54 Playing Cards have been collected). This allows the crew to get to the exit without drawing attention from the guards. This room also serves as the location of the main weapon, depending of the weapon loadout.
Once outside, the area is surrounded by LSPD and NOOSE officers, so the crew has to avoid them to make their way to the getaway vehicles and lose the wanted level. If the crew fails to remain undetected, they have to fight against them instead. After losing the cops, the crew can safely drive to the buyer's location to complete the heist.
- When using the Bugstars disguise, Lester mentions that he had "pulled something similar to take down a jewel store." This references The Jewel Store Job, particularly the Smart approach, thereby making it the canon approach.
- If the players are caught by security and the alarm goes off, the NOOSE team responding will shout over a loudspeaker, "Weapons on the ground, now! We have you surrounded!". This is a reused voice line from the Countryside Robbery random event.