|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- — Brief.
The Silent & Sneaky approach is focused on getting through the casino without alerting anyone, adopting a strategy to evade or take out enemies to reach the vault, then leaving the casino by avoiding the LSPD and the NOOSE. Alerting the guards means players will need to fight their way to the vault; they will also have less time inside the vault before the nerve agent is released.
Players are provided with a Stun Gun, which is used to disable security cameras and metal detectors temporarily so they won't trigger the alarm (as long as only a few are disabled at a time).
If the "EMP Device" prep mission is completed, one of the players can make use of the device to shut down lights and disable cameras and metal detectors, as well as reducing enemy vision cones. This last for a minute. However, without the Infiltration Suits prep missions, the players won't have night vision during the blackout.
Possible Entry Points
- Staff Lobby: The crew heads to the side entrance, where they need to disable the two cameras from outside and access the secured door. From there, the crew can make their way to the vault.
- Waste Disposal: Similar to the previous option, the crew heads to the north entrance, where they need to disable the two cameras from outside and access the secured door. From there, the crew can make their way to the vault.
- Roof Terrace: The crew has the option to board a Cargobob located in the storm drain and get flown up higher to later parachute down to the roof terrace. A camera will be there, so they need to disable it and enter the hotel floor, then make their way through the building by taking care of the guards and then getting to the vault.
- Helipad: Similar to the previous option, the crew has the option to board the Cargobob and get flown up higher to later parachute down to the roof helipad. A camera will be there, so they need to disable it and enter to the the motor room. From here, the crew has the option to use the stairs to reach the hotel floor, or rappel down the elevator shaft right to the staff lobby – this option is only available if the "Infiltration Suits" prep mission has been completed. From there, the crew have to make their way through the building by taking care of the guards and then reach the vault.
Once they get to the vault, they need to drill both sides of the door and get the loot before a failsafe is triggered, thus activating the nerve agent. To drill, players use the laser drills obtained in the "Vault Lasers" prep mission. Some time after exiting the vault, the guards will be alerted, so they need to avoid them and move towards the exit point. Lester warns the crew that the police has also been alerted.
The crew has the option to exit the casino via one of the aforementioned entry points. Note that by choosing the roof terrace or helipad exit point, players will require Parachutes, which can be found at these locations.
Once outside, the area is surrounded by LSPD and NOOSE officers, so the crew has to evade them to make their way to the getaway vehicles and lose the wanted level. After losing the cops, the crew can safely drive to the buyer's location to complete the heist.
- When choosing the rooftop entrance, Lester will say "let's hope no one is strafing it with light artillery right now", referencing the events of Casino - Bad Beat.
- If the players are caught by security and the alarm goes off, the NOOSE team responding will shout over a loudspeaker, "Weapons on the ground, now! We have you surrounded!". This is a reused voice line from the Countryside Robbery random event.