|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- — Brief.
One of the optional preps, "Reinforced Armor", allows the crew a heavier body armor. This will cause them to move slower, but helps at taking more damage than usual.
Possible Entry Points
- Main Entrance: The crew heads to the casino main entrance, where they need to take out a guard from outside and access the building. A cutscene plays where the crew burst through the entrance, scaring everyone inside. The crew then regains control using a circular bar as cover and starts fighting against the security guards to get to the staff lobby and then move towards the vault.
- Staff Lobby: The crew heads to the side entrance, where they need to take out a guard from outside and access the secured door. From there, the crew fights against enemies to reach to the vault.
- Waste Disposal: Similar to the previous option, the crew heads to the north entrance, where they need to take out a guard from outside and access the secured door. From there, the crew fights against enemies to reach to the vault.
- Roof Terrace: The crew has the option to board a Cargobob located in the storm drain and get flown up to the roof helipad. Enemies are found outside, so they need to fight against them to reach the terrace and enter to the hotel floor, then fighting all the way through the building to reach the vault.
- Helipad: Similar to the previous option, the crew has the option to aboard the Cargobob located in the sewers and get flown up to the roof helipad. There will be a guard near the door, so they have to take him out and enter the motor room. From here, the crew has the option to use the stairs to reach the hotel floor, or rappel down the elevator shaft right to the staff lobby. From there, the crew fights against enemies to reach the vault.
- Sewer Tunnel: To select this entry option, the heist leader first has to complete the optional "Tunnel Boring Machine" prep mission. The crew heads to the sewers, where the tunnel boring machine was already used to make the tunnel leading to the vault. The crew then walks through the tunnel and reaches a marked wall. A cutscene plays where one of the players plants an explosive and blasts the wall to make an entrance. As soon as the crew gets through the hole, part of the ceiling collapses due to the explosion, thus blocking the tunnel.
Once the players get to the vault, they need to plant five explosives to open the vault door and get the loot before a failsafe is triggered, activating the nerve agent. During the aggressive approach, players have less time inside the vault compared to the other two approaches; to help combat this, they do not need to hack the locked doors inside the vault but instead thermal charges are used, obtained from the "Thermal Charges" prep mission.
After exiting the vault, the crew have to take out more security guards to get out of the casino. Lester warns the crew that the police was also alerted.
The crew has the option to exit the casino via one of the aforementioned entry points (except the sewers, as the blast caused the ceiling to collapse, rendering it unusable as an exit point). Note that by choosing the roof terrace or helipad exit point, players will require Parachutes, which can be found at these locations.
Once outside, the area is surrounded by LSPD and NOOSE officers, so the crew has to fight them to make their way to the getaway vehicles and lose the wanted level. After losing the cops, the crew can safely drive to the buyer's location to complete the heist.
- When the players exit the casino, the NOOSE team responding will shout over a loudspeaker, "Weapons on the ground, now! We have you surrounded!". This is a reused voice line from the Countryside Robbery random event.