Cash in Kazuki's Chips is the final mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Toshiko Kasen, the wife of Yakuza leader Kazuki Kasen, from her apartment in Torrington, Staunton Island, Liberty City.
Toshiko informs Toni that now Kazuki knows of their actions and that he is coming to kill both of them. Toni decides to kill Kazuki before he arrives and goes to a compound in Belleville Park, where he is ambushed by Yakuza gang members coming from the compound and from Yakuza Stingers. Toni manages to escape, killing them all, but Kazuki escapes in a helicopter, flying to his casino in Torrington. Toni follows him and kills the Yakuza men guarding the casino. On the roof of the casino, Kazuki challenges Toni to a sword fight, which Toni wins, even when Kazuki reneges on the agreement and has his bodyguards join in to shoot Toni dead. Toni returns to Toshiko's apartment, where a distraught Toshiko realizes what she has done. Wanting to be truly free, she kills herself by falling out of her apartment window, landing on a car below.
- Kazuki Kasen - Killed by Toni Cipriani under Toshiko Kasen's orders for neglecting her as well as planning to kill her and Toni Cipriani.
- Toshiko Kasen - Committed suicide via falling out of her apartment window after learning of her husband's death and wanting to be free.
- Various members of the Yakuza - Killed by Toni Cipriani for getting in his way of killing Kazuki Kasen.
|PS2 Version||iOS Version|
- Unlike The Da Nang Thang, it is impossible to "cheat" at the sword fight; the helicopter parked on the roof is invulnerable to prevent it being destroyed with a rocket fired from the adjoining roof, and there are two men with assault rifles who will gun the player down if they use any weapon but the katana.
- Despite this, Toni is still able to use a Pistol and Rifle aside from the Katana - if he quickly guns down Kazuki's two guards, it's possible to kill Kazuki with firearms.
- Once Kazuki is close to death, he will order his guards to kill Toni anyway, so it's best to just gun them down first then kill Kazuki from distance.
- The compound in Belleville Park remains owned by the Yakuza by 2001, where it is given over to Claude to be his safehouse in the events of Grand Theft Auto III.
- Kazuki's Maverick is one of few obtainable vehicles. Watch this video.