- Zhou: "The Koreans have had to relinquish their protection racket in Castle Gardens, thanks to your repeated attacks on them. Why did you do this?"
- Huang: "I had my reasons."
- Zhou: "Oh, yes - 'revenge' - you're an idiot. We used to get a slice of that deal, but now some Irish thugs have taken over, we get fuck all."
- —Zhou Ming and Huang Lee
Get in front of the gate and destroy the lock through a minigame. There will be 18 supplies scattered through the construction site that must be burned. After destroying 4 supplies, Irish killers will start to appear to stop Huang with Pistols, use the flamethrower to kill then more fast as they will stop firing when they are ignited, just be careful to not get to close to then while they are being burned to not lose health, there will be some health packs in the construction site in case the player needs to replenish health. A good way to make this mission more easy, is to complete the Firefighter side mission with a gold medal, so Huang is fireproof and thus flames are not even a hazard. Upon the burning of all the goods, the mission is completed.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Zhou has left a flamethrower for you to collect in a nearby car
- You've collect the flamethrower, head over to the construction site
- Exit your vehicle
- Approach the gate lock
- Smash the lock
- Find and incinerate the building supplies
There is no monetary reward for this mission, however the next mission, Dragon Haul Z is unlocked.
Mission Replay Description
"My attacks on the Koreans caused them to lose a protection racket in Castle Gardens.
The Irish Killers moved in, but Zhou had me burn them out.
I love the smell of baked potato-heads in the morning."
- It is not really needed to incinerate the supplies with the given flamethrower. The player can also torch these supplies with Molotov cocktails, which makes the mission end in a faster completion.
- Throwing Molotov cocktails and defending the coming rivals in a car will make things easier, as players will not have to worry about being attacked by the enemies while doing the tasks on foot.
- However, it is still noticed that the player should not throw molotovs on the vehicle they're driving, and they would still have to check out whether their vehicle is damaged badly or not if being shot too many times. Therefore, it is advised to proceed with the mission with a bullet-proof vehicle, such as the Spanish Lords' Burrito inside the warehouse in South Bohan, which can actually be stolen without doing the Warehouse Raiding side-mission via a glitch.
- The mission's name is a play from the quote "Crash and Burn", an idiom to suddenly destroy something, such as totaling a car at a high-speed impact. It may be also another game with the same name.
- The Burritos used by members of Irish-American Killers will begin arriving at the construction site after more than four supplies are destroyed. They will be parked at the entrance for the player to take. Those Burritos show a paintjob similar to the Mafia's and have faster speeds along with better accelerations. They can be obtained by the player, but can only be saved after completing the mission due to garages can't be used to store a vehicle during mission progress.
|Cash and Burn|
|Cash and Burn|