Calton Heights is a district of San Fierro, San Andreas. It is situated toward the north end of the city, with a portion extending all the way to San Fierro Bay. To the west are Juniper Hollow and Paradiso; to the east are Financial and Downtown; and to the south is Chinatown.
Calton Heights is an affluent district. A safehouse is located here which can be purchased by Carl Johnson. At $100,000, it is the most expensive safehouse in San Fierro. This house sits at the top of one of San Fierro's most prominent landmarks, Windy Windy Windy Windy Street (which is modeled after San Francisco's Lombard Street, known as the "crookedest street").
Calton Heights has a long tunnel running underneath it. It connects Financial to the east, and Juniper Hollow to the west. Cesar Vialpando introduces nitrous to Carl Johnson in this tunnel during the mission "Test Drive."
Calton Heights is also a territory of the San Fierro Triads, a local gang. A great number of Triads are seen patrolling this area, whether it be on foot or on their respective gang vehicles. Their surprisingly gentle mannerisms and peculiar politeness belie the fact that they guard their territory fiercely, and will not hesitate to shoot (often with AK-47s) at anyone engaging in carjacking or other criminal behavior on the streets of Calton Heights.
- Kart (after completing Cut Throat Business)
- At the top of the staircase on the westernmost side of Windy Windy Windy Windy Street, just north from the Calton Heights Safehouse.
Weapons and Pickups
- Brass Knuckles
- On the south side of the street one block to the northwest of the Calton Heights Safehouse, behind the row of garages
- Beside a tree near the church, behind the building blocks
- Camera (2)
- Police Bribe
- In a sloped alley between buildings at the north end of Calton Heights