Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
It runs from Dutch London Street in the south to San Andreas Avenue in the north, and has connections to Innocence Boulevard, Adam's Apple Boulevard, Lindsay Circus and Vespucci Boulevard. It is partially based on Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles.
Places of Interest
- Korean Plaza
- La Puerta Apartments (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Puerto Del Sol Station (western access)
- Weazel News Building (corner of Lindsay Circus)
- The Bean Machine
- Caesars Auto Parking (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Cherry Popper
- Digital Den
- The Grain of Truth
- Hit 'n' Run Coffee (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- KO Casuals
- Leather Goods
- Pirate Music
- Sneaky Footwear
- Snr. Buns (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Thor Toys
- Xero filling station
- Yogarishima (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Calais Avenue shares its name with a French city. It is possibly a reference to the state of Vermont, which shares its name with Vermont Avenue (on which Calais Avenue is based on), an American state that was first colonized by the French.