- "It's time for Kaufman Cabs' guardian angel to eat some fender!"
- ― VC Cabs owner
To start the mission, enter the marked cab at inside the depot. Tommy will be told through the radio that Mercedes is asking for a pick up at Viceport. Tommy drives over to a vacant lot in Viceport. However, Mercedes is not there. Six Taxis from Vice City Cabs immediately drive into the lot, ganging up on Tommy.
The objective here is to avoid being killed by the cabs for one minute. The player will have to drive around the open area until the time runs out. When it reaches zero, the cabs will stop and a Zebra Cab will enter the area, with the owner of Vice City Cabs driving it. Tommy will now have to kill the owner. This can be done by attacking the car until the owner bails out before finishing him off, or blow the cab up with him still inside.
The mission is complete once the owner is killed. Kaufman Cabs will now pay Protection Money, and all Kaufman Cabs will have two-way radios installed with Doris talking to the drivers, replacing the radio station music.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and pick up Mercedes.
- Sound the horn.
- Stay alive until the timer runs out.
- Take out the leader cab!
- The name "Cabmageddon" is likely a play on "Carmageddon", a controversial vehicular combat video game.
- If the VC Cabs' owner leaves his car, he will attempt to kill the player with a Katana. Likewise, he drops it after death and Tommy can pick it up.
- The pursuing cabs will not disappear in the iOS port, and will remain parked and occupied after the mission, as well as unlocked.
|iPad 2 Version|