- "I need the best for this and that's why I came to you. One of my guys has been arrested. They were holding him in Paleto County but he's being moved to Bolingbroke Prison on the next bus. Can you intervene and spring the fool? I'll make it worth your while. Bring him back to the warehouse - he can lie low here until the heat eases off. Just make sure the cops don't follow you."
Gustavo, an associate of Lester, has been arrested. The police were holding him in Paleto County, but he's being moved to Bolingbroke Penitentiary along with two other inmates in a prison bus. The bus is heading to the penitentiary on the Senora Freeway via Braddock Pass. Players start at the Yellow Jack Inn and the team needs to stop the bus by killing the driver. The bus is guarded by the San Andreas State Prison Authority driver and one additional prison guard armed with a Pistol (used on board the bus) and a Pump Shotgun (used when on foot). Los Santos County Sheriff will respond immediately to the three star wanted level to protect the bus. Once the guards are killed, Gustavo will enter the player's vehicle or the player can steal the bus and the team then needs to lose their wanted level and take Gustavo to Lester's warehouse in Murrieta Heights. If the bus reaches the prison, the mission will fail.
- Rescue Gustavo.
- Lose the Cops.
- Escort Gustavo to Lester's warehouse.
- An easy way to complete this mission alone is to start (either near Grapeeseed, Procopio Truck Stop or by Davis Quartz, however this may have an adverse affect on the player if they don't shoot the driver on time) ahead of the bus, snipe the driver, steal the bus and follow the railway lines until the team reaches a tunnel. In Blaine County there are three tunnels, the nearest is in the Senora National Park near Beam Me Up, there is also one above Raton Canyon and one near the NOOSE base in the Palomino Highlands. The player can remain hidden inside the tunnel until their wanted level subsides. Going to the Raton Canyon tunnel will give the player more time, thus increasing the payout.
- The south end of Braddock Tunnel is a convenient location to try to form a traffic road block to slow the bus down to allow an easy shot at the driver.
- The name of the mission is wordplay on the fact that the mission features a bus (Bust out).
- Gustavo uses generic Vagos gang member dialogue.