The new vehicles and weapons are available in both Story Mode and Online. In Story Mode, weapons are deposited into all three characters' inventory with two full ammo-clips and all three cars are accessible from their garage properties. In GTA Online, you're able to purchase the new weapons and their attachments at any Ammu-Nation location while the vehicles are available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport and Elitas.
This update added multiple high-end vehicles, including the new Turismo R. Many formal clothing items have been added as well. Two new weapons, the Heavy Pistol and the Special Carbine, are also available for Story Mode and GTA Online.
Hard mode now gives 1.5x bonus GTA$ as well as RP, and normal now gives 1.25x of both.
- Over 310 clothing items and 29 masks have been added.
- Two male and two female hairstyles have been added.
- 12 male and 14 female tattoos have been added.
Two new weapons are included in the update. Both are automatically added to the singleplayer character inventory and, in Online, can be obtained in Ammu-Nation stores.
Four new vehicles are included in the update. Two cars returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the Albany Alpha and the Dinka Jester. A new super car, the Grotti Turismo R came as the successor of the Turismo, and a new airplane, the Buckingham Vestra.
|A 2-door coupé that has cues in designs of the Cadillac Sixteen, 2013 Cadillac ELR and the 2013 Cadillac ATS.|
|A sports car that resembles the 2015 Acura NSX, with curvy features and distinct Japanese styling.|
|An hybrid super car inspired by the LaFerrari and the McLaren P1.|
|A small jet-powered plane that is heavily based on the Cirrus Vision SF50 and the Eclipse 500.|
- Asea - $12,000
- Asterope - $26,000
- Bobcat XL
- Cavalcade (first generation)
- Granger - $35,000
- Ingot - $9,000
- Intruder - $16,000
- Minivan - $30,000
- Premier - $10,000
- Radius - $32,000
- Rancher XL - $9,000
- Stanier - $10,000
- Stratum - $10,000
- Washington - $15,000
Several vehicles are now able to be stored inside the player's garages:
Furthermore, the update will also grant Michael and Franklin the hangars at Los Santos Airport for free, as they will have the Vestra ready for them. Obviously, this also will give them clearance to roam in the airport's tarmac without earning a wanted level. This does not apply to Trevor, however.
Bug Fixes/New Additions
Along with the new vehicles, character customization, missions, and weapons, some bugs have been fixed. The bug that allowed players to duplicate their car and sell it, while still keeping the car, has been patched. Customized cars now sell for full price, instead of it having a cap of $10,000. Various other minor glitches have been patched. Also, 5 new horns have been added to the game, named Classical Horn 1-5. Along with that, Green Tire Smoke and Purple Tire Smoke are now available. Both of these can be equipped on any customizable car at any mod garage. A new option is available in races to turn slipstreaming on/off.
- The update was previously named Dangerous Business Pack, as referred to in a previous Newswire post.
- Due to a bug, any pistol and rifle ammo that Michael, Trevor and Franklin have will be discarded and replaced with 30 rounds upon downloading the update and loading a save. If the Valentine's Day Massacre Special is added, this will affect any MG ammo. This was patched in the update made for The High Life Update.
- Rockstar Games have not listed vehicles added for purchase on Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
File Images: x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbusiness\dlc.rpf\x64\data\cdimages\superautos.rpf\sssa_dlc_business.ytd
- Rockstar Support: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201610516-GTAV-Title-Update-1-11-Notes