Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Brioso 300 Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on March 4, 2021, and ran until March 10, 2021. This event featured double bonuses and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Grotti Brioso 300 is now available.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Vapid FMJ to the Bravado Verlierer.
- Players who completed The Cayo Perico Heist anytime until March 17th received the Panic ProLaps Basketball Top.
- Players who collect Secondary Loot during The Cayo Perico Heist anytime until March 17th received the Panic ProLaps Basketball Shorts.
- Double GTA$ and RP for Air Freight Cargo Sell Missions.
- Players who complete an Air Freight Cargo Sell Mission during the week received the Neon Glow Necklace and the Red And Blue Bangles after March 15th.
- Double GTA$ and RP for the Stockpile Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP for Sea and Air Races.
- Double GTA$ and RP for all A Superyacht Life Missions.
- Double GTA$ and RP for the Treasure Chests and Hidden Caches.
- Bonus GTA$1,250,000 when you purchase a Whale Shark Shark Card or a Megalodon Shark Card (total of GTA$4,750,000 total for a Whale Shark Card and GTA$9,250,000 for a Megalodon Shark Card).
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected properties and upgrades:
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members:
Races and Time Trials
- Premium Race: Downtown Underground (locked to Super)
- Time Trial: Elysian Island
- RC Time Trial: Power Station