- "— Oh! What did I do last night?
Bounce! The party never stops on Bounce.
— It burns when I pee!
The party on Bounce, Bounce, Bounce.
— Damn! I gotta go to the clinic!"
- — Bounce FM
- "The indescribable Funktipus plays the indefinable funk. The sound that has had Los Santos partying for twenty years is now on 'The Party', on Bounce FM. The Funktipus will open your eyes to what is really happening out there."
- — GTA San Andreas Website
Bounce is the station to have a party in San Andreas, it has many of the best acts of the '70s and '80s in funk and disco. 3 of the songs in its playlist are played in the rhythm minigames of GTA San Andreas, cementing its status as the radio to throw a party with.
Bounce's idents make humorous comments about the "anything goes" nature of its parties, such as "the party doesn't stop until everyone's pregnant" and "don't hide in the bathroom! Share your stash with everyone, baby!"
Bounce also takes an Afrofuturistic identity, calling the station as the "Party-Ship" and throwing space-themed comments.
Bounce's host, The Funktipus, is voiced by legendary funk artist George Clinton. He makes many references in his dialogue to lyrics of Clinton's band Parliament-Funkadelic, which was one of the main driving forces in the whole Afrofuturism artistic genre. The Funktipus is a jolly, laid-back, party-loving guy who makes humorous comments, such as when he urges listeners "now put on some condoms in your ears, because these songs will fuck your mind up!"
- Kool & the Gang's "Hollywood Swinging" is one of the 3 songs that play when dancing in the Rhythm-based Minigames at Nightclubs. It also plays during the mission Life's a Beach, which introduces said minigame's gameplay.
- Johnny Harris' "Odyssey" and Ronnie Hudson and The Street People's "West Coast Poplock" play during Lowrider Challenges.
- The Isley Brothers' "Between The Sheets" plays inside Strip Clubs.
- During his radio chatter, the Funktipus utters lines from various Parliament-Funkadelic songs.
- Area 53 host Marvin Trill phones into the station, believing "The Party Ship" (which is just the station's nickname) to be an actual spaceship and enquiring as to how he can board.
- This is the favorite radio station of the Ballas, Da Nang Boys, as well as of Sean "Sweet" Johnson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris, as evidenced when the player enters their respective vehicles.
- Some of the songs featured on the station, such as Ohio Players's "Funky Worm" and Zapp's "I Can Make You Dance", were an important backbone to the G-Funk genre which originated in the West Coast in the early '90s, in same era that the events of GTA San Andreas took place.
- "West Coast Poplock" and Lakeside's "Fantastic Voyage" can also be heard in the film "South Central", a film that GTA San Andreas takes influence from. "South Central" was released in 1992, the same year as the events of GTA San Andreas.
- George Clinton's "Loopzilla" plays in the trailer for the mobile version of the game.
- During the San Andreas Anniversary Weekend, it was possible to find a T-Shirt with the Bounce FM logo in the Special Crate drops in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- The version of MFSB's "Love Is the Message" that is featured on this station is a shortened version.
- Radio '76 FM - a funk radio station in GTA 1.
- Lo-Fi FM - a funk and soul radio station in GTA 2
- Futuro FM - a funk and dance radio station in GTA 2.
- Wildstyle - A radio station in GTA Vice City that plays a song by Zapp & Roger.
- Fever 105 - a disco and funk radio station in GTA Vice City that plays other songs by Kool & The Gang and Rick James.
- CSR 103.9 - a new jack swing and contemporary soul radio station in GTA San Andreas.
- Master Sounds 98.3 - a rare groove and classic funk radio station in GTA San Andreas.
- Paradise FM - a disco and funk radio station in GTA Vice City Stories.
- Vice City For Lovers - a soul and R&B radio station in GTA Vice City Stories that plays other songs by Roy Ayers and Rick James.
- The Vibe 98.8 - an R&B and funk radio station in GTA IV that plays a song by The Isley Brothers.
- K109 - a disco and funk radio station in GTA IV and GTA Episodes From Liberty City that plays a song by The Fatback Band.
- Fusion FM - a radio station in GTA IV which plays a song by Roy Ayers and is hosted by him.
- IF99 - a funk radio station in GTA IV.
- Truth & Soul - a funk and soul instrumentals radio station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- The Lowdown 91.1 - a classic soul and funk radio station in GTA V that plays a song by Ohio Players.
- Space 103.2 - a classic funk radiov in GTA V that plays other songs by Zapp, Cameo, Dazz Band, The Fatback Band, Rick James and George Clinton with Parliament.
- blonded Los Santos 97.8 FM - a contemporary R&B and mixed genre radio station in the enhanced version of GTA V.
- Los Santos Underground Radio - a radio station in the enhanced version of Grand Theft Auto Online that plays a song by George Clinton with the P-Funk All Stars.