- "Them Cholos are gonna blow up my liquor. There's so much of it at the warehouse that one match could blow it all the way to Tennessee."
- ― Phil Cassidy
Victor Vance goes by Phil's Depot looking for some work and once again finds a drunk Phil Cassidy. Phil, at first, won't admit that he is drunk does know that the Cholos are planning to blow up his liquor stored at The Big Package Storage Co. warehouse in Little Havana. After reminiscing about his abusive father, Phil decides to help Victor get the boomshine before it blows up the warehouse.
Victor drives to the warehouse and Phil opens the door, causing an explosion inside. In an effort before the warehouse blows up completely, Victor uses a Forklift to move the four cases of boomshine on to the back of Phil's truck. Phil then drives away to find a safe place to put his liquor.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in Phil's truck
- Take Phil to the warehouse
- Park the truck around the back
- Get on the forklift
- Get the boomshine out before it overheats and explodes
- Pick up a boomshine crate
- Load the boomshine onto the truck
Post mission pager message
- When on the forklift in this mission, the camera is not adjustable, making this mission very difficult for some players trying to figure out how to get to the Boomshine.
- In the PS2 version, there is a bug which sometimes makes the game crash or freeze after completing this mission.
- This mission is often referred to as one of the hardest missions in GTA VCS, along with High Wire, Unfriendly Competition and some others.
- This mission is also considered to be one of the hardest missions in the entire series, along with The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade from GTA LCS, Demolition Man from GTA VC, Wrong Side of the Tracks in GTA SA and some others.
- In the Spanish version, this mission is named "Adiós al Boomshine" which roughly translates to "Goodbye to the Boomshine".
- The difficulty of this mission stems from the fact that the Forklift is the slowest vehicle in the game. The heat meter goes up quite fast (compared to the forklift's speed) and if the player can't reach the boomshine, it will overheat and explode, and also, the player becomes Wasted, failing the mission.