|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
- "It's the classic game of cat and mouse. Except the mouse is an enormous Cold War bomber bristling with 50-cal turrets. And the cats get attack helicopters. The choppers will keep coming until they down the big ugly, and the teams switch sides. Winner is whoever lasts the longest on the run. Remember, the bigger they are..."
- — In-game Description
Bombushka Run is an Adversary Mode featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the continuation of the Smuggler's Run update, released on September 19, 2017, during the RM-10 Bombushka Week event.
- "Put your piloting proficiency to the test in Bombushka Run, the latest mode to hit GTA Online. Two teams of up to four square off, with one side piloting the heavily armed Bombushka as the other attempts to bring this beast down with a swarm of Buzzard Attack Helicopters. Teams then switch sides, and whichever one survives the longest while piloting the Bombushka scores the victory. It’s the classic game of cat and mouse, except the mouse is an enormous Cold War bomber bristling with .50 Cal Turrets and the cats get armed copters."
- — Rockstar Newswire description.
The mode consists of two teams; one takes control of a single RM-10 Bombushka and the players on the other team take control of Buzzard Attack Choppers. The Bombushka team have to survive as much as possible while the Buzzard team have to destroy it. If a Buzzard player is taken down, they respawn on the ground with a new Buzzard and repeats the process until the Bombushka is destroyed. Across the game area, there are several hamster tubes and other obstacles, which can be used as an advantage for the Bombushka team in evasive maneuvering or for the Buzzard team to stay safe from the plane's guns.
A certain number of attempts are given to both teams. If a team scores more points with their attempts as the Bombushka operators, they are declared the winners of the match.
|Bombushka Run I takes place in Los Santos International Airport. The Buzzard team starts at the northern side of the area and the Bombushka team on the lower runway.|
|Bombushka Run II takes place around Alamo Sea. The Buzzard team starts at McKenzie Field and the Bombushka team at the Sandy Shores Airfield.|
|Bombushka Run III takes place around Elysian Island and Terminal. The Buzzard team starts in El Burro Heights and the Bombushka team on the southern side of the area*.|
|Bombushka Run IV takes place around Lago Zancudo. The Buzzard team starts near Marlowe Vineyards and the Bombushka team on the main runway in Fort Zancudo.|
|Bombushka Run V takes place in Vinewood Hills. The Buzzard team starts near the Galileo Observatory and the Bombushka team on the western side of the area*.|
|Bombushka Run VI takes place around Raton Canyon and Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness. The Buzzard team starts near North Chumash and the Bombushka team on the eastern side of Cassidy Creek*.|
|Bombushka Run VII takes place in the urban areas of Los Santos. The Buzzard team starts on the buildings of Pillbox Hill and the Bombushka team near Murrieta Heights*.|
- * Features stunt tracks for extended runways.
- Bombushka Run I on Social Club
- Bombushka Run II on Social Club
- Bombushka Run III on Social Club
- Bombushka Run IV on Social Club
- Bombushka Run V on Social Club
- Bombushka Run VI on Social Club
- Bombushka Run VII on Social Club
- RM-10 Bombushka Plane and Bombushka Run Mode Now in GTA Online. Rockstar Newswire (September 19, 2017).