- — GTA V Website
The station is hosted by Jamaican music producer Lee "Scratch" Perry.
This is the preferred station of Omega.
The radio will automatically switch to this station if the player tunes to Blaine County Radio and then loses the signal of that station.
GTA V's trackID.gxt2 database reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- Bramma feat. Elephant Man - Duh Weh Mi Waah (2011)
- Dennis Brown - Westbound Train (1975)
- Gregory Issacs - Slum (1978)
- Junior Murvin - Police and Thieves (1976)
- Lee "Scratch" Perry & The Upsetters - Jungle Lion (1973)
- Leo Graham - Want A Wine (1972)
- Linval Thompson - Jah Jah The Conquerer (1975)
- Sean Paul - Temperature (2005)
- Sizzla - Living Up (2002)
Alongside the trackID.gxt2 database, more songs were found in a early build of GTA V on a dev PlayStation 3.
- The musician, Vybz Kartel, is incorrectly spelled in the radio wheel as "Vybz Cartel" and Protoje as "Proteje".
- This station can be heard playing in Omega's Trailer and Pacific Bluffs Country Club.
- Radio station's name comes from The Black Ark - a reggae and dub recording studio founded in the early 1970's by Lee "Scratch" Perry, the DJ for Blue Ark.
- The Song "Disco Devil" by Lee Perry & The Upsetters was sampled from "I Chase the Devil" by Max Romeo & The Upsetters, which was included from K-Jah West in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- "Grumblin' Dub" by The Upsetters plays in the background between songs.
- Similar to the hosts in K-JAH West, Lee "Scratch" Perry also speaks in a thick jamaican accent and speaks some Jamaican Patois in between his lines, something that can make him hard to understand to players not familiar with the Jamaican dialect.
- Bush Sounds - an early reggae station in GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961 that plays more songs from The Upsetters.
- Heavy Heavy Monster Sound - an early reggae and ska station in GTA London 1969 and GTA London 1961.
- K-JAH - a reggae, dub and dancehall station in GTA III and GTA Liberty City Stories.
- K-JAH West - a reggae, dub and dancehall station in GTA San Andreas that plays more songs from Dennis Brown and The Upsetters.
- Tuff Gong Radio - a classic reggae radio station in GTA IV that plays another song from Damian Marley.
- Massive B Soundsystem 96.9 - a contemporary dancehall radio station in GTA IV.
- RamJam FM - a dancehall radio station in GTA: Episodes From Liberty City that plays another song from Damian Marley.
- Ticklah - a dub and reggae instrumentals station in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- The Lab - a hip hop and mixed genre station in enhaced versions of GTA V that plays more songs from Vybz Kartel and Popcaan.
0xD9C3E56F = Duh Weh Mi Waah
0x2DAB0308 = Westbound Train
0xC74AB3F9 = Slum
0x48193DB0 = Police & Thieves
0x306398EE = Jungle Lion
0xF3EA1FDE = Want A Wine
0x147BC81B = Jah Jah The Conqueror
0x1C88DF60 = Temperature
0x5A4CF07B = Living Up
- GTA Forums: http://gtaforums.com/topic/678397-the-gta-v-beta-hunt/?p=1070099238