|The accuracy of some information on this page has been disputed.|
You can help by making this verification, finding sources to prove the integrity of the information or by discussing any changes that could be made on the article's talk page.
|The article is subject to high amounts of speculative content|
Please add references to any content added to the page otherwise the edit will be reverted. Any content that cannot be verified could be discussed on the talk page first.
- A weapon called the "Microwave" was removed.
- A weapon called the "Instant Vehicle Bomb" was removed.
- A weapon called the "ElectroBaton" was removed.
- In the promo movie & inside the game files, districts by the names of Chernobyl Docks, Romanova, Azimuth, Barking, and Kyabetsu were going to be in the game, but they were removed. Also, Arbo and Gonad were actually referenced by name in the police dispatch instead of being called "South Central".
Radios and songs
- Ridiculous FM - a progressive rock radio with a single song that would have lasted 20 minutes.
- Rev. Rooney & The Rocksta Choir's "God Bless All The Universe" was going to have more profanity.
Ray Larabie's early vehicle designs
Ray Larabie (born 1970 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian designer of computer TrueType and OpenType fonts.
Larabie has previously worked for Rockstar Games (in particular Rockstar Toronto), designing for the Grand Theft Auto series. Among his accomplishments were the designs of vehicles in Grand Theft Auto 2, although they were never used. His designs look much more futuristic than the final versions.
- NOTE: Click on the images to go to their articles, or hover over the image to reveal the vehicle's name.