|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "You'd be amazed how often we get wannabe crews watching too many Vinewood movies and trying to rob us. But this heist's different, they've got serious backing, and serious tech. We don't have enough proof to take this to the cops, easier just to nip in the bud, right? We've got one member under surveillance. Use them to get to the rest."
- ―Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "Security have been keeping tabs on this heist crew for a while now, we still don't have proof they're aiming at us, but we're not in the mood for taking risks. I need you to pay them all a visit and make sure they're in no position to threaten our business. We only have a location for one of them, you'll need to work out where the rest are from there."
- ―Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker informs the protagonist of a heist crew with serious backing and tech which is planning to rob the casino. She says she doesn't have enough evidence to take the matter to the police and that it would be easier for the protagonist to stop the crew before they even strike.
She gives the protagonist the location of one of the heist crew members - the possible locations are Legion Square, Mirror Park, and the Vinewood Hills Dog Exercise Park on North Sheldon Avenue. They must go there and take them out. Once dead, the target will drop a keycard, which must be collected. After this is done, the protagonist must drive to a semi-random location. If the first member is found at Legion Square, this will be the Bugstars Warehouse, Hayes Autos if he is found in Mirror Park, and Liquor Ace if he is located at the dog exercise park.
They must use the obtained keycard to open a door - a standard door if at Hayes Autos or Liquor Ace, or a garage door on Elysian Island - and gain access to the interior. There will be a few crew members inside, which must be taken out, as well as some vans (Burritos at Bugstars Warehouse or Hayes Autos, and Rumpos at Liquor Ace).
Once all crew members are taken out, the protagonist must hack the laptop located inside to reveal the locations of the last four heist crew members. The hacking takes five seconds to complete and there is no hacking minigame, but only a bar at the bottom right of the screens, indicating the progress of the hack.
When the crew members' positions are revealed, the protagonist must take all of them out. Once this is done, the mission is completed and Agatha calls to commend them.
- "Good work. Hey, this stuff really is easier without the cops."
- ―Ms. Baker
- "Well done, faster than the feds, and none of the paperwork."
- ―Alternative call
- "OK, get down there, and do what you do. They won't all be in the same place - check around for leads once you're done."
- ―Shortly after obtaining the keycard.
- "This crew is too smart to put all their eggs in one basket. Check their computers - there must be a lead on where the rest are hiding."
- ―After all crew members inside the building are killed.
|This section contains insufficient information and is considered as a Section stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by expanding it as much as you can.|