|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Plus, get key Battle Week discounts on the Chernobog mobile ballistic missile launcher, the Avenger - a flying fortress with a workshop to upgrade your weapons - and take advantage of Mk II discounts and savings on some of Ammu-Nation’s most popular armaments. All this as well as the release of a brand new rugged off-roader to add to your collection of vehicular bullies.”
Battle Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on February 6th, 2018, and ran until February 12th, 2018. This event featured discounts on vehicles and weapons, and double GTA$ and RP rewards in selected Adversary Modes.
- Players who logged on during the event were awarded the Black Ammu-Nation Tee.
- The Canis Kamacho is made available.
- Released February 6th, 2018.
- Available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $345,000.
Double GTA$ and RP Bonuses
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in numerous Adversary Modes:
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
- Mammoth Avenger - 25% off
- HVY Chernobog - 25% off (both prices)
- Bravado Half-track - 40% off (both prices)
- Vom Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer - 35% off (both prices)
- Declasse Weaponized Tampa - 40% off (both prices)
- All Aircraft Weapons - 30% off
Discounts on selected Mk II weapons and upgrades:
- All Mk II Upgrades - 30% off
- All Mk II Ammo types - 50% off
- Mk II Magazines - 25% off
- Mk II Scopes - 25% off
- Mk II Muzzles - 25% off
- Mk II Weapon Liveries - 25% off
Discounts at Ammu-Nation:
- Ammo - 50% off
- Assault Rifles - 30% off
- Sniper Rifles - 30% off
- Melee Weapons - 30% off
- Body Armor - 30% off
- RPG - 30% off