|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
The game is a light gun Western-themed shooting gallery. It features an unnamed sheriff protagonist going through a series of stages eliminating enemies. Throughout each level, there are "hostages" and animals that move across the level that the player must avoid shooting. There are also many powerups throughout each stage that can give health, invincibility, other gun types such as a shotgun or Gatling gun, or can hide the player's gun reticle.
- The Gospel Gangsters. Takes place in a barren desert with the occasional outhouse. Player can shoot the outhouses for additional enemies or powerups.
- The Buckle Bunnies. Takes place in a Western town with shops.
- Hillbilly Hoodlums. Takes place in a wooded forest area. Bears will occasionally appear and attack the player.
- The Ruckus Rangers. Takes place in an underground mine. Features explosive barrels and TNT crates that can be shot.
- The Barrel Fever Boys. Takes place in a graveyard. Features large upright tombs that can be shot for additional enemies and powerups.