While the golf course is located on the northern slopes of Missionary Hill, the country club's main building is located on the shoreline, directly south of Ocean Flats. There are also 4 tennis courts in front of the main building.
The building's location (next to the highway entering the city), its proximity to the ocean, and its general design are highly reminiscent of Adolf Sutro's 1896 Victorian version of the Cliff House restaurant in San Francisco's Ocean Beach, which burned down in 1907. The golf course could be based on the Olympic Country Club in San Francisco, while the main building's design seems to be inspired from the Claremont Resort in Oakland. The location of the golf course itself is comparable to that of the golf courses surrounding Lake Merced.
- Chainsaw - In the tennis courts.
- Camera and Golf Club - In front of the main entrance of the main building.
- Satchel Charges - Behind the main building.
- Caddy (spawns riding around the golf course)
- Comet (only when wanted for export)
- Assorted vehicles in the car park
- Camera - In front of the main entrance
- Police Bribe - In the tunnel leading to Doherty and Foster Valley
- Two snapshots (photograph the main building and tennis courts)
- "Avispa" means wasp in Spanish. This is most likely a play on the acronym "WASP", meaning "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant", a section of American society who are disproportionately represented in most Country Clubs.