|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Steal one or more vehicles from a Police Station and deliver them to the drop-off location."
- — Work description.
- "Asset Recovery sends your organization to LSPD stations around the city to recover impounded vehicles. It’s up to your outfit to free up those assets and return them to a designated location, while the cops and other players in the session will be looking to destroy your vehicles."
- — Rockstar Newswire description
Players as VIPs or CEOs have to steal vehicles from one of the police stations and then take them to a drop-off location. Before the mission can start, the leader has to choose one of the five possible starting locations; these are the La Mesa Police Station, Mission Row Police Station, Vespucci Police Station, Vinewood Police Station, Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station, and the Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office.
Once the player selects one, the mission starts and SecuroServ sends the organisation members a message instructing them to steal vehicles from the selected location. All four Los Santos starting locations have cars as target vehicles, while the two Blaine County locations have either motorbikes or quad bikes.
If playing solo, only one target vehicle will spawn. If the vehicles are motorbikes, one will spawn for every organisation member, so a maximum number of four. With cars, only one additional will spawn, regardless if there are two, three, or four members.
At the La Mesa Police Station, the target vehicle is a Pfister Comet, with an additional Bravado Banshee spawning further inside the impoundment lot if not playing solo. At the Mission Row Police Station, a Vapid Dominator is parked around the back of the station, behind an electronic gate, with the second vehicle being a Bravado Gauntlet parked near the entrance to the station. In Vespucci, a Lampadati Pigalle spawns in the car park, with a second car, a Declasse Rhapsody, parked in a more enclosed parking space further up from the car park. In Vinewood, a Benefactor Stirling GT spawns in a small garage at the back, while an Invetero Coquette BlackFin spawns at the small car park near the entrance to the station when playing with more members.
The vehicles are indestructible until one of them is stolen. After a player takes the vehicle, they will receive either a three- or four-star wanted level; three stars for motorbikes/quads and four for cars. All players in the session are also notified once the boss takes the vehicle so that anyone can take the opportunity to steal the vehicle and deliver it themselves.
When the player nears the drop-off area within a 2km radius, they are told they are nearing the location and they are reduced to a two-star wanted level, which needs to be evaded before delivering the vehicle. If the starting location is in Los Santos, the drop-off location will be one of three areas in the countryside; the Sonar Collections Dock, Procopio Truck Stop, or the Foreclosed North Alamo Pier. For the two countryside police stations, the drop-off is either a warehouse in LSIA or on Elysian Island.
Once the vehicle is delivered, the vehicle becomes locked and unable to be entered. The reward is $10,000 for a delivered car and $5,000 for a bike.
|La Mesa Police Station||Comet
|Mission Row Police Station||Dominator
|Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office||Lectro||$5,000|
|Sandy Shores Sheriff's Station||Blazer||$5,000|
|Vespucci Police Station||Pigalle
|Vinewood Police Station||Stirling GT
- "Contract Alert: A client of ours is having trouble resolving a dispute with the IRS. Please can you recover her recently seized sports car from La Mesa and deliver it to our safe location."
- — La Mesa SecuroServ text message
- "Contract Alert: Police in Mission Row are holding a car that has not yet been linked to a string of major crimes in the Southern San Andreas area. Please recover it and deliver to our safe location before the erroneous connection is made."
- — Mission Row SecuroServ text message
- "Contract Alert: A motorcycle being held as evidence in a major crime case might implicate our totally innocent client. Recover the evidence and return to us so we can prevent this misunderstanding."
- — Paleto Bay SecuroServ text message
- "Contract Alert: The Sandy Shores police are holding a quad bike which may or may not have been used by our client in operations in and around Blaine County. Recover it from the Station and return to one of our safe locations."
- — Sandy Shores SecuroServ text message
- "Contract Alert: A client's son is being harassed by the police for routine college-age experimentation. Recover his car in Vespucci before the authorities can perform a thorough search, and deliver it to a safe location."
- — Vespucci SecuroServ text message
- "Contract Alert: A client experiencing unfair scrutiny from Internal Revenue had a classic car seized. Organize for its removal from the Police Station in Vinewood, and delivery in one piece."
- — Vinewood SecuroServ text message