Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- “I've got seven trucks for you. And soon you're going to have seven burning wrecks for me, okay? Great! We'll all be happy. It's a rival operation, so shut it down, and you'll feel some of the benefit of scarcity in the marketplace.”
- — Description
Of the seven, two trucks will be leaving the area and five will be parked around the Maibatsu Factory, with guards around them (and snipers on the roof of the Factory). Once the team have destroyed all seven trucks, the mission is complete.
- Go to the Maibatsu Factory.
- Destroy the trucks.
- At the start of the mission, two members of a team can chase after the two trucks leaving the area and destroy them to prevent the trucks getting far away.
- This mission becomes much easier when one has a Buzzard Attack Chopper from Pegasus, as the player can simply lock onto the Mules in a rapid session.
- Once a truck is destroyed, the two trucks in the eastern corners of the facility will begin driving away. Two Grangers carrying a team of four enemies each will enter the area as well.
- This mission was one of eight new contact missions added in The High Life Update along with GTA Today, Hit 'Em Up, Denial of Service, Master Data, Crime Scenester, Handle with Care and On the List.
- If the players take too long destroying the parked trucks, the guards will get in the trucks and drive away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.