|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Grand Theft Auto Online
The vehicle is heavily based on the Nissan 350Z with hints from the Nissan 370Z, with the front bumper resembling that of a Porsche 935 and the over fenders resembling that of the Stardast Over Fender Kit for the 350Z. With armor modifications, the vehicle bears similarities with the modified Nissan GT-R from the sci-fi movie Elysium.
The vehicle is depicted as a two-door sports car with several armor plating and rivet details around the body. The front end of the car features a carbon-fiber splitter with small fins on the outer edges, a large rectangular grille/intake on the center and two small housings beside it, which have circular headlights and concave sections on the outer sides. On the upper area, the headlight housings are covered by armor plates, with the driver-side one having a small opening, while the hood features two vented panels. The Annis logo can be seen on the front.
On the sides, the car features large over fenders, black side skirts and exit vents on the front fenders and the rear end of the rear fenders, as well as sleek vertical handles on the doors. On the greenhouse area, the windshield is protected with a large armor plate that leaves small spots for visibility, in a similar manner to the Kuruma (Armored), while the side windows have rally nets and rectangular mirror wings finished in black and carbon fiber. There is also a long roof scoop, vented plates on the rear quarters of the cabin and black louvers over the rear window. The rear section has a small spoiler by default.
The rear end of the car bears the Annis logo on the center and red tail lights on the outer sides, which are mostly covered by black protectors. The area below has a dedicated section for the license plate and black circular exit vents beside it, while the bottom features a large diffuser, an F1-style brake light on the center and dual exhaust pipes.
The interior of the car features various race-style components derived from cars like the RE-7B and the ETR1, including the metal flooring, the numerous switches on the dashboard and the racing fuel tank behind the seats. The dials are derived from cars like the Sultan and the Kuruma, while the Annis logo can be seen on the steering wheel.
The primary color of the vehicle is applied on most of the bodywork, the interior and the overstitches, while the secondary color is applied on the lower headlight housings, over fenders, roof scoop and inner door frames. It shares the same rim design as the Verlierer and uses low-profile Fukaru tires. The rims can also support a dedicated color, which is set to yellow on purchased examples.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto Online
Being a sports car, the ZR380 performs exceptionally well. It has great top speed and good handling, but its acceleration is decent, partially due to the weight of its armor parts. The reinforced chassis gives the car good resistance to collisions, but still has average ramming capabilities.
While its hood is completely sealed, it is possible to remove it through customization, revealing to be powered by a twin-cam Inline-4 engine, with "Annis" embossed on the cover. It also features two cold-air intake systems coming from the upper grille (ram-air intake) of the car (a feature seen on cars like the Exemplar and the Rapid GT). It also has a 6-speed gearbox, a rear wheel drive layout and a sound that is similar to cars like the Verlierer and the ETR1.
- The vehicle can be installed with both "Jump" mods and "Shunt" mods. The Jump modifications come in three levels of effectiveness and can be activated using the horn button. When activated, the vehicle will be launched into the air, in a similar way to the Ruiner 2000 and Scramjet. The Shunt modifications allow the vehicle to shunt to the side.
- The vehicle can be installed with Boost upgrades. This can be used to significantly speed up the vehicle. It can be used repeatedly while driving the vehicle, but it is better to let it fully recharge for maximum efficiency.
The ZR380 can withstand a single explosive without being destroyed, like other Arena vehicles. However, the car is already modified with window plates on the front, making it a good choice for hits & runs. It can be further upgraded with more armor plating on the side windows and the rear side of the cabin, although the occupants are still vulnerable to enemy gunfire.
- The vehicle can be fitted with a Ram Weapon, namely scoops and blades. The ram weapon behaves in a similar way to the updated scoops and ramming bars of the RCV and Armored Boxville, causing a large amount of damage to other vehicles and often sending them flying into mid-air with little to no disadvantage against the vehicle itself, and no damage to the vehicle's engine whatsoever. It should be noted that the effectiveness against other players is significantly reduced compared to its effectiveness against NPCs and their vehicles.
- Dual .50 Cal: The ZR380 can be modified to have two machine guns, which behave similarly to other front-mounted machine guns from various armed land vehicles. While having good damage against most targets, it struggles to defeat heavily-armored vehicles. Due to the asymmetrical mounting, there is a slight offset to the passenger side, though it has little to no impact on its overall performance at medium to long distances.
- The vehicle has the option for installing Proximity Mines. Unlike Weaponized Vehicles added in the Gunrunning update, the ZR380, along with all Arena Cars in the Arena War update, has five different Proximity Mine choices: Kinetic, Spike, EMP, Slick and Sticky;
- The Kinetic option (orange flashing light) creates a small impulse spreading several meters around the area, sending players and vehicles into the air. The impulse deals little damage to both players and vehicles.
- The Spike option (dark blue flashing light) bursts the tires of vehicles passing over or near it, as well as dealing a small amount of damage to the vehicle, mainly effecting the vehicle's windows, but otherwise dealing no damage or force. The mine does not burst vehicles with Bulletproof Tires installed.
- The EMP option (light blue flashing light) disables the vehicle's electronics when passing over it. The accelerator, brakes and steering, as well as the radio and other features are disabled for around 5 seconds before reactivating. It also deals a small amount of damage to players. The player will be notified by whom their vehicle was disabled by in a small notification above the radar.
- The Slick option (green flashing light) bursts a large amount of oil on the surface, causing vehicles passing over it to lose control. This deals no damage to both vehicles or players.
- The Sticky option (purple flashing light) bursts a large amount of sticky substance on the surface, causing vehicles passing over it to slow down. This deals no damage to both vehicles or players.
- The car can also be installed with both bodywork Spikes and Saw Blades. The spikes deal damage to NPCs and players, contact with the spikes can instantly kill them, while the saw blades can pop vehicle tires and damage NPCs as well.
GTA Online Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||98 / 158||6||N/A||RWD||1600 / 3527||N/A|
|N/A||N/A||6||Inline-4 (In-game model)||RWD||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Boost Upgrade 20%||$100,000|
|Boost Upgrade 60%||$230,000|
|Boost Upgrade 100%||$400,000|
|Bumpers||Front Bumpers||Stock Front Bumper||$2,200|
|Rear Bumpers||Stock Rear Bumper||$2,200|
|Armor Plating||No Armor Plating||$20,000|
|Roll Cages||No Roll Cage||$5,000|
|Rust Cage Mk. 1||$17,500|
|Rust Cage Mk. 2||$19,700|
|Rust Cage Mk. 3||$21,950|
|Engine||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$9,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$12,500|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$18,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$33,500|
|Armor Plating Mk. 1||$8,000|
|Armor Plating Mk. 2||$9,600|
|Horns||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Horns||-|
|Neon Kits||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Lights||-|
|Plates||Blue on White 1||$200|
|Blue on White 2||$200|
|Blue on White 3||$200|
|Yellow on Blue||$300|
|Yellow on Black||$600|
|Respray||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Respray Colors||-|
|Rear Mounted Spoiler||$10,000|
|Livery GT Spoiler||$14,000|
|Rusted Asphalt Attack||$16,500|
|Jump Upgrade 20%||$130,000|
|Jump Upgrade 60%||$224,000|
|Jump Upgrade 100%||$420,000|
|Wheels||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Wheels||-|
|Mounted .50 Cal (Rusted)||$297,000|
|Mounted .50 Cal (Clean)||$325,000|
|Proximity Mine||No Proximity Mine||$50,000|
- (AW) Unlock this item for purchase via the Arena War Career.
Grand Theft Auto Online
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be purchased at the Arena War website for $2,138,640 or $1,608,000 (trade price as a Sponsorship Tier reward in the Arena War Career).
- The vehicle comes with the "Rekt Rust" Livery and a Light Scoop Ram Weapon as standard when purchased.
- The name pays homage to the ZR-350, a car featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and later returned to Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Los Santos Tuners update.
- The default radio station for the ZR380 is Non-Stop-Pop FM.