|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Highly aggressive things come in small packages."
- ―Arena War description.
- 1 Design
- 2 Performance
- 3 Modifications
- 4 Image Gallery
- 5 Locations
- 6 See Also
- 7 References
- 8 Navigation
Grand Theft Auto Online
The vehicle is based on the custom 1964 Mini Cooper S aka "The Mini", adopting an identical off-road modification and a similar roll cage.
The vehicle is essentially a modified variant of the Issi Classic, having a worn bodywork and rusty details. The front of the car lacks the bumper, the separations of the grille and the details on the bonnet, but retains the European-style license plate and adds two bonnet pins on the frontal section. The sides have the same black details on the lower areas from the regular version, but features four exhaust tubes on the front left fender and an external roll cage beside the doors, around the windscreen and on the roof area. The rear section has the same features from the regular version, albeit having a rusty bumper and rusty details around the tail lamps. The underside of the car is partially protected by the external roll cage and features a suspension setup similar to the Trophy Truck and the Desert Raid.
The interior is largely similar to the regular Issi Classic, but is partially stripped down on the rear section and has minor race components such as the switches on the race steering wheel and the curved vents on the dashboard. The manufacturer logo can be seen on the centre of the steering wheel.
Colour distribution is somewhat similar to the regular Issi Classic, as the primary one is applied on the bodywork, the engine cover and the stitches of the steering wheel, while the secondary one is applied on the inner trims around the headlamps, the bonnet pins, the air filter, the spark plug wiring and the details around the aircon units. Although inaccessible, there is a trim colour option that seems to be only applied on the webbings of the "Rear Kinetic Mortars" modification, which is set to a brown colour. Its stock wheels are similar to the "Nevis" off-road wheels available in Los Santos Customs, and can support a dedicated colour (set to yellow upon conversion, but will reset to the default alloy colour if the wheels are changed).
The vehicle can be equipped with two top-mounted machine guns on the roof, which resemble either M1919 Browning or short-barreled Browning M2HB machine guns. It can be also equipped with two rear-facing mortar cannons that are identical to the ones available on the Weaponized Tampa.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto Online
The vehicle retains most of the properties from its base model, being a very nimble, agile vehicle. However, it has a higher top speed and higher suspension, but the increased weight means it has a rather lower acceleration. The high suspension allows the car to sort out obstacles better than the stock version, but because of the RWD layout, it struggles to climb steep hills in comparison to dedicated off-road vehicles.
In Arena War modes, the Issi is generally inferior to most Arena contenders due to its size, being easily pushed away by heavier vehicles. However, it works better on modes such as Flag War and Games Masters, as it can squeeze through narrow areas where most cars cannot. While not as nimble and agile as the Deathbikes, it can still offer protection to the driver against collisions and kinetic mines. It is also a mandatory vehicle in Here Come The Monsters.
Like the Issi Classic, the vehicle is powered by a very high-revving single-cam, transversely laid inline-4 with a mounted air filter and functioning timing belt. It has a 4-speed gearbox, an FR layout and the same engine sound used on the regular Issi Classic and the Cheburek.
- The vehicle can be installed with both "Jump" mods and "Shunt" mods. The Jump modifications come in three levels of effectiveness and can be activated using the horn button. When activated, the vehicle will be launched into the air, in a similar way to the Ruiner 2000 and Scramjet. The Shunt modifications allow the vehicle to shunt to the side.
- The vehicle can be installed with Boost upgrades. This can be used to significantly speed up the vehicle. It can be used repeatedly while driving the vehicle, but it is better to let it fully recharge for maximum efficiency.
Like various Arena vehicles, it can withstand a single explosive without being destroyed, though its size may cause the vehicle to get easily flipped by the knockback. It can be also upgraded with armour options to partially protect the occupants with metal bars and window plates, but the side windows remain with no protection at all. Even with full armor upgrades, its still vulnerable against heavier vehicles.
- The vehicle can be fitted with a Ram Weapon, namely scoop. The ram weapon behaves in a similar way to the updated scoops and ramming bars of the RCV and Armored Boxville, causing a large amount of damage to other vehicles and often sending them flying into mid-air with little to no disadvantage against the vehicle itself, and no damage to the vehicle's engine whatsoever. It should be noted that the effectiveness against other players is significantly reduced compared to its effectiveness against NPCs and their vehicles.
- Dual .50 Cal: The Issi can be modified to have two machine guns, which behave similarly to other front-mounted machine guns from various armed land vehicles. While having good damage against most targets, it struggles to defeat heavily-armored vehicles.
- Kinetic Mortar: The Issi can be also modified to have two rear-firing kinetic mortars. These weapons behave similarly to the ones from the Weaponized Tampa, but fire kinetic rounds that deal little damage, though they can send players and vehicles away with considerable force.
- The vehicle has the option for installing Proximity Mines. Unlike Weaponized Vehicles added in the Gunrunning update, the Issi, along with all Arena Cars in the Arena War update, has five different Proximity Mine choices: Kinetic, Spike, EMP, Slick and Sticky;
- The Kinetic option (orange flashing light) creates a small impulse spreading several meters around the area, sending players and vehicles into the air. The impulse deals little damage to both players and vehicles.
- The Spike option (dark blue flashing light) bursts the tyres of vehicles passing over or near it, as well as dealing a small amount of damage to the vehicle, mainly effecting the vehicle's windows, but otherwise dealing no damage or force. The mine does not burst vehicles with Bulletproof Tyres installed.
- The EMP option (light blue flashing light) disables the vehicle's electronics when passing over it. The accelerator, brakes and steering, as well as the radio and other features are disabled for around 5 seconds before reactivating. It also deals a small amount of damage to players. The player will be notified by whom their vehicle was disabled by in a small notification above the radar.
- The Slick option (green flashing light) bursts a large amount of oil on the surface, causing vehicles passing over it to lose control. This deals no damage to both vehicles or players.
- The Sticky option (purple flashing light) bursts a large amount of sticky substance on the surface, causing vehicles passing over it to slow down. This deals no damage to both vehicles or players.
- The car can also be installed with bodywork Spikes. These spikes deal damage to NPCs and players, contact with the spikes can instantly kill them.
GTA Online Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||87 / 140||4||N/A||RWD||1200 / 2646||N/A|
|N/A||N/A||4||Inline-4 (in-game model)||RWD||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Apocalypse Issi can only be modified at an Arena Workshop.
|Boost Upgrade 20%||$100,000|
|Boost Upgrade 60%||$230,000|
|Boost Upgrade 100%||$400,000|
|Front Bumpers||Stock Front Bumper||$2,200|
|Off Road Bumper||$7,400|
|Primary Off Road Bumper||$11,700|
|Left War Poles||$11,730
|Right War Poles||$13,110
|Dolly Spearton Set||$14,145
|Dual War Poles||$14,480
|Dolly Spearton W/ War Pole||$14,835
|Skull Cross W/ Spear||$15,180
|Skull Cross W/ War Pole||$15,525
|Skull Cross W/ Dolly||$15,870
|Left Skull Axe||$7,560
|Spear & Axe||$8,610
|Axe & Spear||$8,820
|Armor Plating||No Armor Plating||$20,000|
|Roll Cages||No Roll Cage||$5,000|
|Engine||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$9,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$12,500|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$18,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$33,500|
|Down Angled Exhaust||$1,800|
|Classic Rear Exhausts||$3,000|
|Small Ram Bars||$750|
|Large Ram Bar||$1,340|
|Angled Ram Bar||$1,650|
|Heavy Duty Ram Bar||$6,000
|Race Vented Hood||$11,000|
|Exposed Air Filter||$11,600|
|Holed Grille Hood||$12,000|
|Trumpet Ram Pipes||$12,400|
|Sweptback Ram Pipes||$12,400|
|Small Ram Pipes||$12,500|
|Exposed Filter Hood||$12,900|
|Exposed Tri Filter Hood||$13,250|
|Horns||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Horns||-|
|Electric Blue Lights||$49,800|
|Mint Green Lights||$50,400|
|Lime Green Lights||$51,000|
|Golden Shower Lights||$52,200|
|Pony Pink Lights||$54,000|
|Hot Pink Lights||$54,600|
|Neon Kits||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Lights||-|
|Light Edge Rust||$18,240|
|Plates||Blue on White 1||$200|
|Blue on White 2||$200|
|Blue on White 3||$200|
|Yellow on Blue||$300|
|Yellow on Black||$600|
|Respray||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Respray Colors||-|
|Carbon Lip Spoiler||$7,050|
|Jump Upgrade 20%||$130,000|
|Jump Upgrade 60%||$224,000|
|Jump Upgrade 100%||$420,000|
|Wheels||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Wheels||-|
|Mounted .50 Cal (Rusted)||$297,000|
|Mounted .50 Cal (Clean)||$325,000|
|Proximity Mine||No Proximity Mine||$50,000|
|Rear Kinetic Mortar||$650,000|
- (AW) Unlock this item for purchase via the Arena War Career.
Grand Theft Auto Online
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be converted from an Issi Classic at the Arena Workshop, for $1,089,000.
- The vehicle comes with the "Light Edge Rust" Livery and a Light Scoop Ram Weapon as standard upon conversion.