|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Highly aggressive things come in small packages."
- ―Arena War description.
Grand Theft Auto Online
The vehicle is based on the custom 1964 Mini Cooper S, aka "The Mini", adopting an identical off-road modification and a similar roll cage.
In-game, the vehicle is essentially an Issi Classic that has been modified with high suspension and larger wheels, as well as welded bars around the cabin acting as a roll cage. Exhaust stacks can be seen on the left fender of the vehicle. By default comes with the "Light Edge Rust" livery and a Light Scoop.
While identical to its two other variants, it has a worn bodywork with a rusty underside and details.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto Online
The vehicle retains most of the properties from its base model, being a very nimble, agile vehicle. However, it has slightly lower acceleration due to the extra weight, but is compensated by its off-road capabilities, sorting out obstacles that its standard version often struggles on. Like the Issi Classic, it is powered by a very high-revving single-cam, transversely laid inline-4 with a mounted air filter and functioning timing belt.
- The vehicle can be installed with both "Jump" mods and "Shunt" mods. The Jump modifications come in three levels of effectiveness and can be activated using the horn button. When activated, the vehicle will be launched into the air, in a similar way to the Ruiner 2000 and Scramjet. The Shunt modifications allow the vehicle to shunt to the side.
- The vehicle can be installed with Boost upgrades. This can be used to significantly speed up the vehicle. It can be used repeteadly while driving the vehicle, but it is better to let it fully recharge for maximum efficiency.
Like various Arena vehicles, it can withstand a single explosive without being destroyed, though its size may cause the vehicle to get easily flipped by the knockback. It can be also upgraded with armor upgrades to partially protect the occupants with metal bars and window plates, but the side windows remain with no protection at all.
- The vehicle can be fitted with a Ram Weapon, namely scoop. The ram weapon behaves in a similar way to the updated scoops and ramming bars of the RCV and Armored Boxville, causing a large amount of damage to other vehicles and often sending them flying into mid-air with little to no disadvantage against the vehicle itself, and no damage to the vehicle's engine whatsoever. It should be noted that the effectiveness against other players is significantly reduced compared to its effectiveness against NPCs and their vehicles.
- The Issi can be modified to have two .50 caliber machine guns. They behave similarly to other front-mounted machine guns from various armed land vehicles, but it is difficult to use and lacks enough firepower to sort out heavily-armored vehicles.
- The Issi can be modified to have two rear-firing kinetic mortars. This weapon behaves similarly to the ones from the Weaponized Tampa, but instead of an explosive, it has a kinetic effect; an impulse which can send players and vehicles into the air, dealing little damage.
- The vehicle has the option for installing Proximity Mines. Unlike Weaponized Vehicles added in the Gunrunning update, the Issi, along with all Arena Cars in the Arena War update, has five different Proximity Mine choices: Kinetic, Spike, EMP, Slick and Sticky;
- The Kinetic option (orange flashing light) creates a small impulse spreading several meters around the area, sending players and vehicles into the air. The impulse deals little damage to both players and vehicles.
- The Spike option (dark blue flashing light) bursts the tires of vehicles passing over or near it, as well as dealing a small amount of damage to the vehicle, mainly effecting the vehicle's windows, but otherwise dealing no damage or force. The mine does not burst vehicles with Bulletproof Tires installed.
- The EMP option (light blue flashing light) disables the vehicle's electronics when passing over it. The accelerator, brakes and steering, as well as the radio and other features are disabled for around 5 seconds before reactivating. It also deals a small amount of damage to players. The player will be notified by whom their vehicle was disabled by in a small notification above the radar.
- The Slick option (green flashing light) bursts a large amount of oil on the surface, causing vehicles passing over it to lose control. This deals no damage to both vehicles or players.
- The Sticky option (purple flashing light) bursts a large amount of sticky substance on the surface, causing vehicles passing over it to slow down. This deals no damage to both vehicles or players.
- The car can also be installed with bodywork Spikes. These spikes deal damage to NPCs and players, contact with the spikes can instantly kill them.
GTA Online Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Apocalypse Issi can only be modified at an Arena Workshop.
|Boost Upgrade 20%||$100,000|
|Boost Upgrade 60%||$230,000|
|Boost Upgrade 100%||$400,000|
|Front Bumpers||Stock Front Bumper||$2,200|
|Off Road Bumper||$7,400|
|Primary Off Road Bumper||$11,700|
|Left War Poles||$11,730|
|Right War Poles||$13,110|
|Dolly Spearton Set||$14,145|
|Dual War Poles||$14,480|
|Dolly Spearton W/ War Pole||$14,835|
|Skull Cross W/ Spear||$15,180|
|Skull Cross W/ War Pole||$15,525|
|Skull Cross W/ Dolly||$15,870|
|Left Skull Axe||$7,560|
|Spear & Axe||$8,610|
|Axe & Spear||$8,820|
|Armor Plating||No Armor Plating||$20,000|
|Roll Cage||No Roll Cage||$5,000|
|Engine||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$9,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$12,500|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$18,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$33,500|
|Down Angled Exhausts||$1,800|
|Classic Rear Exhausts||$3,000|
|Small Ram Bars||$750|
|Large Ram Bar||$1,340|
|Angled Ram Bar||$1,650|
|Heavy Duty Ram Bar||$6,000|
|Race Vented Hood||$11,000|
|Exposed Air Filter||$11,600|
|Holed Grille Hood||$12,000|
|Trumpet Ram Pipes||$12,400|
|Sweptback Ram Pipes||$12,400|
|Small Ram Pipes||$12,500|
|Exposed Filter Hood||$12,900|
|Exposed Tri Filter Hood||$13,250|
|Electric Blue Lights||$49,800|
|Mint Green Lights||$50,400|
|Lime Green Lights||$51,000|
|Golden Shower Lights||$52,200|
|Pony Pink Lights||$54,000|
|Hot Pink Lights||$54,600|
|Light Edge Rust||$18,240|
|Rusty Light Armor Roof||$700|
|Medium Armor Roof||$1,150|
|Diamond Heavy Armor Roof||$1,600|
|Carbon Lip Spoiler||$7,050|
|Jump Upgrade 20%||$130,000|
|Jump Upgrade 60%||$224,000|
|Jump Upgrade 100%||$420,000|
|Mounted .50 Cal (Rusted)||$297,000|
|Mounted .50 Cal (Clean)||$325,000|
|Proximity Mine||No Proximity Mine||$50,000|
|Rear Kinetic Mortar||$650,000|
- (AW) Unlock this item for purchase via the Arena War Career.