He manages the affairs between the Ancelotti family and their hired Albanian muscle. He was likely the most favored captain in the Ancelotti Family.
Events of GTA IV
Anthony Spoleto is killed by Niko Bellic after a meeting with the Albanians on orders from Gerald McReary in the mission Actions Speak Louder than Words. The hit is designed to sour relations between the Ancelotti family and the Albanian Mob. Niko makes Spoleto's death seem as though it was caused by the Albanians, as he planted a bomb underneath Spoleto's car as he was in a meeting with multiple Albanian mobsters. By doing this, it would cause the Ancelottis to cut ties with the Albanian Mob, thus making themselves weaker.
LCPD Database record
1972 - Customs Violation: Tobacco Import
1973 - Promoting Gambling
1974 - Manslaughter
- Believed to manage the relationship between the Ancelottis and their Albanian muscle.
- GTA IV
- Actions Speak Louder than Words (Killed)
- Spoleto bears the same character model as a certain type of mafia member that can be found in Little Italy and Westdyke. It is that of an overweight, middle-aged man with black hair and a randomized outfit that will always consist of a suit in either beige, gray or black and a tie in either blue, red or yellow.
- It is possible that his nickname is based on that of former Bonanno Family caporegime "Sonny Black" Napolitano.
- It is also possible that his birth name is based on that of Anthony Spilotro, a one time soldier within the Chicago Outfit.