- "Peg, is that you? I'm sorry..."
- ―Some of Anthony's last words.
Anthony Corrado was a supporting character in Grand Theft Auto IV. He was Jimmy Pegorino's personal bodyguard and adopted son. He was raised by Pegorino after his blood-son committed suicide. He soon wore a wire and entered the Witness Protection Program but never mananged to testify against the Pegorino Crime Family as he was murdered by Niko Bellic in the Westdyke Memorial Hospital, in Alderney.
Pegorino claims to have raised Corrado like he was his own son after his son committed suicide. He (and his wife) even go so far as to abuse and berate him as if he were their son.
Events of GTA IV
Corrado is later seen, sleeping during his work. Niko awakes him in order to ask him to call for Pegorino. Corrado yells at Pegorino that Niko came. Pegorino, angry, tells Corrado to "fuck off", much to Corrado's shock.
Pegorino later reveals to Niko Bellic during the opening cutscene for the mission Flatline that Corrado had struck a deal with the FIB, and was wearing a wire. Corrado suffers a heart attack earlier after Pegorino threatens him over the phone, and is placed under maximum security at Westdyke Memorial Hospital in Leftwood, which Niko Bellic is forced to infiltrate in order to silence him. He dies after Niko shuts down his life support or kills him in his hospital bed by other means. If Niko shuts off his life support, Anthony's last words can be heard, which are: "Tell Peg I'm sorry." and "Argh... my arm... Peg... Peg...".
LCPD Database record
1996 - Assault
- Believed to be unhappy in his role and possible candidate for the Witness Protection Program.
- Recently admitted to hospital after a beating, possibly at the hands of Pegorino.
- GTA IV
- Anthony and Corrado are the first names of Tony and Junior Soprano of the HBO series The Sopranos, in which Anthony's voice actor, Robert Furano, starred.