|This article needs more images|
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
Grammar/3rd person perspective
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|For the mission in 3D Universe, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, see Amphibious Assault.|
Amphibious Assault starts by spawning a Technical Aqua depending on the CEO's location. Organizations are tasked to destroy all 9 supplies based on any given location. One supply will spawn on a Tug filled with NPCs on Dinghies and the next 4 supplies will each spawn on an isolated island and shore. All NPCs will shoot on sight if the organization gets too close to or shoots down supplies. Surprisingly, there are only 3 locations to destroy the supplies at the sea: Senora Way, El Gordo Lighthouse, and North Chumash.
Rival Players are tasked to destroy the Technical Aqua.
- This vehicle isn't necessarily required to destroy all 9 supplies. Instead, grab any weaponized aircraft such as a Hydra or Savage to destroy all 9 supplies. However, if done in a public session, one of the organizations must protect the vehicle from rival players.
- Avoid driving too close to the supplies as they contain explosives. Keep the distance away from the vehicle and supplies.
- The driver of the vehicle must support the gunner by performing a drive-by shooting at the supplies.
- This is one of the VIP mission that requires at least one associate to start the mission along with Ramped Up.
- A unique black Cargobob Jetsam will spawn on an isolated island when starting this mission.
- This is the only VIP work which it only occurs in Blaine County.
- This VIP work is similar to Plowed which involves destroying supplies on the map using a vehicle.