The site has two multi-level buildings being erected by crane.
As a construction site, the site is usually busy during daylight hours, with construction workers roaming the site and interacting with it. Large machinery can often be heard operating and typical construction sites such as drills, banging and shouting may be played as ambiance around the site. Numerous vehicles can be seen parked, driving in or driving out of the site during daylight. A Bison, "The Mighty Bush" Bison, Sadler, Burrito, Mixer (both generations) or Biff may be seen driving in or out of the Alta Construction Site onto Power Street, Alta between 05:00 am and 11:00 pm (marker).
- May also be parked in one of two spaces within the construction area on Power Street (marker).
- May also be seen parked next to the construction cabin between 07:00 am and 18:00 pm.
- May also be seen driving out onto Occupation Avenue between 11:00 am and 15:00 pm.
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto V
- I Fought the Law... - Meeting point with Devin Weston where Franklin Clinton collects the F620
- The Big Score (Subtle Approach) - The pursuit leads through the construction site as a Police Cruiser collides into a roadblock.
- Paparazzo - The Sex Tape - Poppy Mitchell crashes her Rapid GT into the pipes at the southern edge of the site while chasing Franklin Clinton and Beverly Felton.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Freemode Events
- Kill List or Kill List Competitive may start here. A Buzzard Attack Chopper will spawn in the construction area. 1 to 4 players can participate.