The Sandy Shores Medical Center and Fire Station are located on the western end of this street, as well as the local branch of the Blaine County Sheriff's Department, making it the town's civic hub. The eastern end of the street is also one of the most active for local small businesses, from stores to restaurants. The intersection of Alhambra and Panorama Drive displays one of Sandy Shores' welcome sign, bearing its name, population, and its apparent slogan ("We Have Liquor").
Places of Interest
- 24-Hour Chinese Restaurant
- Sandy's Gas Station
- Sandy Shores 24/7
- O'Sheas Barber Shop
- Otto's Auto Parts
- Health Pack - at the Medical Center.
- The street's name could be a reference to Alhambra, a club located in Los Santos in GTA San Andreas.
- The street may also be named after Alhambra, a suburban city located near Los Angeles.
- Alhambra Drive is based on Scott Drive, Desert Shores.