- "Excuse me, but I never take drugs. We all know drugs are for losers, and/or sex maniacs. And right now, sex is the last thing on my mind."
- — Zero about the free life.
CJ drops by his newly acquired business, Zero RC, and finds Zero distraught, having discovered that his arch rival Berkley has returned to San Andreas. Whilst Zero tells CJ about his past with Berkley, a 'full-scale attack' is launched by Berkley, using RC Barons to attack the transmitters on Zero RC's rooftop. CJ and Zero head to the roof and Carl uses a Minigun to destroy the RC Barons, which Zero explains will allow him to launch a counterattack.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Use the minigun to eliminate the enemy threat
The reward for completing the mission is $3,000. Completing the mission unlocks the Supply Lines... mission for Zero.
- The quote "Great kid, don't get cocky!" Zero makes during the Air Raid was originally used in Star Wars Episode 4 by Han Solo.
- The last comment made by Zero ([...] Never have so few owed so many... too little, three... no that's not it, what is it? We will fight him on the beaches, well, rooftops...) references two Winston Churchill quotes
- Completing "Air Raid" and the other Zero missions is not mandatory for continuing the storyline, though it is mandatory for those seeking 100% completion (and who want to obtain Zero's store as an asset).
- It is possible to shoot Zero's head off with the Minigun during this mission, however this will fail the mission. He will drop a Fire Extinguisher upon death, but Carl cannot pick it up since he is unable to move unless the mission concludes any way and upon conclusion, he will be teleported to the bottom of the building.
- If a fire appears on the roof like when the RC Barons destroys an antenna, Zero will use his extinguisher against the flames.
- If a bomb is dropped but the respective perpetrator is destroyed before it hits the ground, the bomb will not explode, and will not cause any damage to the antennas (ipad version).
- Also, in the final cutscene where CJ fires the minigun, Zero may wander blindly into the line of fire and die, but the cutscene will continue as normal.
- This is one of two missions in the game the player can use a mounted Minigun, the other being Up, Up and Away!. Unlike Up, Up and Away! the usage of the mounted Minigun is mandatory and can be obtained with a large amount of ammo.
- It is recommended to have an empty heavy weapon slot before attempting this mission. Leftover ordinance for the Rocket Launcher from the mission Are You Going to San Fierro? is best used to blow up the portables in Deconstruction beforehand. Otherwise, after the mission, the weapon icon will vanish, and trying to fire it will crash the game.
- Sometimes on the mobile version, when trying to shoot down the RC barons, the game will freeze.