|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Some say charting a course is the most valuable nautical skill a captain has. But plotting revenge comes a close second, so I think it's time we develop that little talent by going after the wankers who kidnapped me."
Icebreaker is a Superyacht Life mission in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Los Santos Summer Special update, released on August 11, 2020. It is given to players by Brendan Darcy, the captain of the player's Galaxy Super Yacht, and is available from 1 to 4 players.
Time is frozen at 12:26 pm.
Brendan Darcy informs the player that he has formulated a revenge plan on the Kkangpae for kidnapping him. The player must head to the Fridgit Cold Storage warehouse in Cypress Flats and destroy air-conditioning units that are being used to keep the gang's temperature sensitive product cold. Then, when the units are destroyed, the player is to steal product that is prepared to be delivered and deliver it themselves.
When reaching the warehouse, Brendan will text a photo of an air conditioner to show what they need to destroy. While destroying the ten total units in the area, the Kkangpae will attack, both from other rooftops nearby and from Froggers up above.
When all of the units are destroyed, Brendan will ask the player to move to step two: stealing the prepared product, held in a Benson nearby, and delivering it to the buyer. While delivering the Benson, the Kkangpae will continue to chase and attack the player, both from Sultans, Schafter V12s and Feltzers on the ground and Froggers in the sky. When the player reaches the buyer, located in an alley behind the Hedera Hotel in Del Perro, the player will exit the vehicle and the mission is complete.
Brendan Darcy's Dialogue
- "Alright, boss, good to see you back, today's assignment is a real doozy. Sitting in the captain's chair isn't all about putting out fires, you know. Sometimes, you need to go on the offensive to stay ahead of the next wave. With that in mind, head to the Fridgit Warehouse in Cypress Flats. You'd never guess who's using it to store some volatile, temperature-sensitive product? Those money launderers who had the nerve to kidnap me. I figure since we're making enemies in that direction already, we might as well make a few bucks, right? Step one: take out their air-con, shut 'em down. Step two: take whatever they've already loaded up for transport, and get it to the buyer on their behalf. Step three: back to the yacht for a frosty one of our own. Sound like a plan? Let's do it."
- — Shortly after starting the mission.
- "I hope I'm showing you something, boss. Kids don't dream of owning yachts, do they? They dream of captaining them."
- — When reaching the warehouse.
- "A captain's work is never done... you're starting to see that, right?"
- — After destroying four of the units.
- "You done with step one yet? Step two's a'calling! Get in the truck, I'll ping you a GPS for the buyer. Fair warning: these fellers are probably going to want it back, and they're not very polite people. "
- — After destroying all of the units.
- "The buyers should be just up ahead! My guess is the money launderers will back off, rather than lose face in front of them. Just get over the line!"
- — While approaching the buyers.