Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- The Marquis has "Marquis 69" written on the rear of the boat.
- The number can be found on some of the Bloodring Bangers as badges.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Area 69, a military base in Bone County.
- Classic Rides, a magazine which reads "69 custom bikes and more!" on the cover page.
- Another magazine in CJ's safehouses, Thrust, says "69 ways to reach your driving climax!".
- "69" stickers can be found on a number of containers on the FleischBerg factory near Blueberry. The containers also surround a stunt jump.
- The San Fierro 69ers American Football team which is also a reference to the San Francisco 49ers.
- San Fierro's Big Pointy Building's address is 69 Hasselhoff Street.
- The Golden Palms in Los Flores is at number 69 Saints Boulevard.
- Pier 69 in San Fierro, a reference to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
- A signage in Easter Bay Airport in San Fierro shows that the "Domestic Departures" area occupies gates 12 to 69.
- The front page of the Ideal Living magazine in Carl's safehouses claims it has "369 ideas for your home".
- Runways at all major airports in the game have the number 69 on both ends of the runways.
- The abandoned Hi K69 radio station in Fort Carson.
- In a Burger Shot advertisement on a billboard, one of their Meals on the billboard costs 69 cents.
- On the loading screen featuring Sweet and Ryder selling what appears to be drugs, on the table there is a napkin with the number 69 written all over it.
- In the achievement "Metrosexual", where the player must spend $6,969 on clothing, hairstyles and tattoos.
- A factory in Blueberry Acres was founded in 1869.
- On Gas Stations, the price of Regular Unloaded in 26.9.
- Population of Fort Carson is 369.
- Area 53 receives a caller from a Domestobot, whose name is 632369439.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- The songs on Head Radio and Lips 106 all cost 69 cents on iTunes.
- A mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is called Crazy '69'.
- Officer '69', the generic police officer and a multiplayer character.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Fire Trucks have the numbers 69 written on the side of them, as do the Liberty City buses.
- The 69th Street Diner. Similar-looking "60 Diner" restaurants are also seen around the city.
- There is brand of Cuban cigars called 69 Brand.
- The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood (which is also a sexual reference itself) in The Lost and Damned is earned by whacking 69 bikers off their bikes with a bat during motorbike races.
- LCPD officers have the number 69 on their uniform collars.
- The strippers in have $69 bills strapped to their body.
- During his TV skit at Split Sides, Katt Williams mentions Liberty City's high gas prices, humorously stating that gas costs $69 a gallon.
- Many of the parking stack in Liberty City has a sign that reads: '$8.69 per 1/2 hour' (one example can be seen on the parking lot in front of Lucky Winkles).
- The Pump Shotgun in GTA IV has etching on the gun reading "Model no. 69."
- Hinterland's slogan in GTA IV: "Doing it hard since 1869".
- If the player takes a helitour, Rob the pilot will sometimes talk about 69 murders committed in Middle Park in the previous year.
- The Battered Rings meal at Cluckin' Bell costs 69 cents
Grand Theft Auto V
- There are various graffiti on the back of the Vinewood Sign which say 69.
- One of the Snapmatic picture borders has text that reads 0069.
- On Michael's personal vehicle, on all four of the wheels, there are dollar signs. But if the wheels are turned to a horizontal degree, it appears that the dollar signs are actually a very well, clever hidden illusion showing 69.
- On Devin Weston's website "bedevinweston.com" there is a quote written by Devin "6 black belts, 9 inches"
- There is a clothing store on Portola Drive in Los Santos called Sessanta Nove. Sessanta Nove means "69" in Italian.
- In the Beta, Route 68 was originally going to be called 'Route 69'.
- The parking garage in Pillbox Hill has a billboard on the top that says "Park here for only $69 a day!" This is the same garage used in the GTA Online mission The Parking Garage.
- At a Xero Gas Station in Pacific Bluffs, the prices of fuel are displayed on the main pay-out-booth, with one of them reading 469. Furthermore, the 4 has slightly fallen off, clearly showing the 69.
- One of the songs on WorldWide FM is Roman GianArthur's "I-69" (added in the enhanced version).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.