Getting 100% completion in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories requires numerous tasks to complete. Below is a list over everything needing to be done in order to reach the achievement. Getting 100% gives the rewards infinite ammo and the ability to watch most of the storyline cutscenes on the TV inside The Clymenus Suite. The PlayStation 2 version of the game has some more side missions to complete as opposed to the PSP version.
- Complete all 59 storyline missions (Soldier to Last Stand).
- All 30 empire sites owned.
- Max respect on each type of business.
- Protection Racket: Ultimate Badass
- Loan Shark: Crim Reaper
- Prostitution: Mack Daddy
- Drugs: Smack Daddy
- Smuggling: Pirate Captain
- Robbery: Heist Meister
- Seize 32 vehicles for the Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound.
- Cause at least $1700 damage on Rush!. (PlayStation 2 only)
- Cause at least $2000 damage on Crash!.
- Complete all timed side missions.
- Mashin' Up The Mall
- Harbor Hover Race
- Haiti Hover Race
- Crims on Wings
- Crims on Water Wings (PlayStation 2 only)
- Playground Missions
- Playground on the Town
- Playground on the Park (PlayStation 2 only)
- Playground on the Dock (PlayStation 2 only)
- Playground on the Point
- Land Sea and Air Ace
- Hyman Memorial O.D.T. (PlayStation 2 only)
- Caddy Daddy (PlayStation 2 only)
- Complete Swinger's Club
- Complete Phil's Shooting Range
- Win all races
- Complete all 5 races on the mainland.
- Complete all 4 races on the east island.
- Complete all time trials.
- Complete all vehicle side missions.
- Complete the Vigilante side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete the Firefighter side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete the Air Rescue side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete the Paramedic side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete 50 fares or make at least $5000 for Taxi Driver.
- Complete the Beach Patrol side-mission to 15 levels.
- Complete Vice Sights to 5 levels.
- Complete Fire Copter to 5 levels.
- Burst all 99 red balloons.
- Complete all 36 unique stunt jumps. (30 jumps on the PSP version.)
- Complete all 35 rampages. (30 rampages on the PSP version.)
When 100% is achieved in GTA Vice City Stories, the following rewards are given:
- Infinite ammunition.
- The ability to watch most of the storyline cutscenes at The Clymenus Suite.
- All of the multiplayer content (PSP Only).
Bugs & Glitches
- A bug in the game exists and the player needs to complete only 99.6% to get the achievement. 100% can be reached without the completion of Skywolf, which is unlocked after the final story mission.
- The player must build a high roller Drugs site before the completion of "Hostile Takeover", otherwise the game will not award the player the percentage boost for unlocking the Drugs business type.