- The Morgue Party Candidate
- Steering the Vote
- Friggin' the Riggin'
- Love & Bullets
- Counterfeit Count
- Bumps and Grinds
- 9mm Mayhem
- Scooter Shooter
- Scrapyard Challenge
- Wong Side of the Tracks
- RC Triad Take-Down
- Go Go Faggio
- Car Salesman
- Bike Salesman
- AWOL Angel
- See The Sight Before Your Flight
- Avenging Angels (15 levels in all three islands)
- Slash TV
- Taxi Driver (100 fares)
- Trash Dash (all three islands)
- Vigilante (12 levels, 9 in mobile version)
- Firefighter (12 levels, 9 in mobile version)
- Paramedic (12 levels, 9 in mobile version)
- Pizza Boy (10 levels)
- Noodle Punk (10 levels)
- Car-azy Car Give Away (16 vehicles)
- Collect all 100 Hidden Packages.
- Complete all 20 Rampages.
- Complete all 26 Unique Stunt Jumps.
Once 100% is achieved in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the following rewards are given:
- Infinite ammunition for any weapon the player possesses.
- A Rhino that spawns in Fort Staunton.
- Boats will appear in Portland, near the ferry station and where the player meets Asuka in Grand Theft Auto III.
Bugs and glitches
- It is possible to achieve 100% without completing all of the required tasks; the Paramedic side-mission can be left out and the goal can still be reached. Confirmed on PSP version.[ ]
- In the Mobile version, Paramedic, Vigilante and Firefighter are made easier by reducing the levels to 9. Also, the vehicle that the player chose to start the mission with will get a great health boost, which is very useful for Vigilante if they don't have access to the Rhino.