— Message received upon 100% completion.
- The Morgue Party Candidate
- Steering the Vote
- Friggin' the Riggin'
- Love & Bullets
- Counterfeit Count
- Bumps and Grinds
- 9mm Mayhem (12 kills)
- Scooter Shooter (9 kills)
- Scrapyard Challenge (20+ score)
- Wong Side of the Tracks
- RC Triad Take-Down
- Go Go Faggio
- Car Salesman (reach 6 level)
- Bike Salesman
- AWOL Angel (11 kills)
- See The Sight Before Your Flight
- Avenging Angels (15 levels in all three islands)
- Slash TV (5 waves)
- Red Light Racing (1st place)
- Low Rider Rumble (1st place)
- Deimos Dash (1st place)
- Torrington TT (1st place)
- Gangsta GP (1st place)
- Wi-Cheetah Run (1st place)
- Taxi Driver (100 fares)
- Trash Dash (all three islands)
- Vigilante (12 levels in the PSP and PS2 versions, 9 in mobile version)
- Firefighter (12 levels in the PSP and PS2 versions, 9 in mobile version)
- Paramedic (12 levels in the PSP and PS2 versions, 9 in mobile version)
- Well Snacked Pizza (10 levels)
- Noodle Punk (10 levels)
- Car-azy Car Give Away (16 vehicles)
- Collect all 100 Hidden Packages.
- Complete all 20 Rampages.
- Complete all 26 Unique Stunt Jumps.
Once 100% is achieved in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the following rewards are given:
- Infinite ammunition for any weapon the player possesses.
- A Rhino that spawns in Fort Staunton.
- Boats will appear in Portland, near the ferry station and where the player meets Asuka in Grand Theft Auto III.
Bugs and glitches
- It is possible to achieve 100% without completing all of the required tasks; the Paramedic side-mission can be left out and the goal can still be reached. Confirmed on PSP version.[ ]
- Similarly, you can obtain 100% before completing the final mission The Sicilian Gambit by completing every other main and side mission (Mobile version confirmed).
- In the Mobile version, Paramedic, Vigilante and Firefighter are made easier by reducing the levels from 12 to 9. Also, the vehicle that the player chose to start the mission with will get a great health boost, which is very useful for Vigilante if they don't have access to the Rhino.