- "Congratulations, you achieved 100%!"
- ―Message received upon 100% completion.
- Complete all story missions (from "Yu Jian" to "Salt in the Wound" + 5 extra missions in the PSP version).
- Complete all Random encounters
- Get at least Bronze in all Odd Jobs:
- Get at least Bronze in all Time Trial events.
- Get at least Bronze in all Street Races.
- Get at least Bronze for all 5 weapons in the Liberty City Gun Club.
- Get at least Bronze in all 30 (35 in PSP version) Rampages.
- Get at least Bronze in all 5 (8 in PSP version) Riding Shotguns.
- Complete all 30 Unique Stunt Jumps.
- Destroy all 100 Security Cameras.
- Meet all 80 Drug Dealers.
- Obtain all 21 safehouses.
- Obtain all 8 Trophies.
- Find both Lions of Fo.
- In the iOS and Android versions of the game, doing all the objectives above ends you up with 101.34% instead of 100%, and if the player complete a task nearly close to 100%, a small congratulatory message appears.
- In the PSP version, there are 5 extra Rampages, 3 extra Riding Shotguns, and 4 extra Time Trials.
- In many sources, it is commonly said that you need to do warehouse raid at least once to achieve 100% completion, however, this is wrong.
- The Social Club missions, Deadly Xin and Xin of the Father, are not required for 100%.
- Like in GTA III, there are no rewards for completing the game 100%. A small message will simply appear to congratulate the player upon reaching 100%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.