Luis and Tony trick The Celebinator to get into a luxurious helicopter that they borrowed from Yusuf Amir in order to intimidate him for trash-talking Tony's clubs on his blog. They take him high above the Statue of Happiness in Yusuf's helicopter and, after a few punches or slaps, Luis throws the blogger out to scare him, after which Tony orders Luis to go after him. Luis then jumps out of the helicopter after the blogger, catching him in mid-air and utilizing a parachute to glide with him safely onto land. The blogger limps off, adequately debased and having soiled himself, and is never seen again by Luis.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get to the chopper.
- Fly the chopper towards Happiness Island, as high as possible.
- Intimidate the Celebinator.
- Catch the Celebinator before he hits the ground.
- Land safely on the ground.
Complete the mission in 2:10
Take 0% Damage
Catch the Celebinator in 0:08
Once the player arrives at the helicopter, they must get in and fly towards the pink marker. There are pink rings to fly through. Once Luis gets high enough, Tony will take the controls. The player must follow the onscreen instructions to slap and punch the blogger and, when ready, throw him from the chopper. Luis will automatically dive after him on orders from Tony, and if Luis lets him die, the mission fails. The player must aim towards the blogger and dive quickly to catch him. Once the player has him, they must deploy the parachute to safely land on Happiness Island.
After intimidating the blogger, he will write a puff article for Maisonette 9, Hercules, and their owners, followed by a slam article on the Statue of Happiness. Luis will be given a cash reward for completing the mission, and Tony's next mission will open up. After this mission, Ray Bulgarin will call you and tells you to come to his house for work.
- If Luis strays away from Happiness Island, he can still land The Celebinator in Algonquin and Alderney, as long as he reaches solid ground.
- If the player activates the parachute before catching The Celebinator, he will disappear and the mission will fail.
- It is not possible to land The Celebinator in the Alderney State Correctional Facility, as the mission will fail for "attracting police attention". Once the mission fails, Luis immediately drops The Celebinator no matter how high he is over the prison.
- The parachute scene in this mission could be inspired in a scene in the movie Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection, where Colonel Scott McCoy (portrayed by Chuck Norris) drops a guy without a parachute from a helicopter, jumps seconds later and catches the guy in mid-air.